Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s still got Becky stuff so it more likely between his “mates” than a Becky issue…
Don’t know if anyone Heard at the beginning of the range Rover stories when he said he could only tag that one friend Lee because the rest of his boys were on the run…???
I noticed that. What a sad sad bunch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He’s still got Becky stuff so it more likely between his “mates” than a Becky issue…
Don’t know if anyone Heard at the beginning of the range Rover stories when he said he could only tag that one friend Lee because the rest of his boys were on the run…???
Yep, this first one gone.

Does anyone have the screenshot of the deleted post?
Yep

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Maybe police pulled them in over that video. Or he's getting his hole out for the girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m surprised the guy who’s car it is hasn’t told Amish to remove them.
If those boys have not been nicked by now I’ll be surprised. Can you imagine how pissed off his friends must be with him now. I expect the driver would lose his licence for it.

Reactions: 15
I think somethings gone down too, they are both far too quiet. They’ll either never speak to each other again (boring) and we’ll not find out, or they’ll pretend they’ve had a lovely quiet day together (whatever).
Or, the police found them, found tit loads of drugs on them and nicked them all! You’d think if something like that pregnant ex would have heard in the grapevine and dished some dirt though.

Reactions: 14
Well I got bored last night so I reminded west mids police of their antics in the range. So thank you Bradley.

I hope your mate lee turner isn’t too mad at you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.