Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I'm more concerned about Bradley's behaviour rather than how much baldys shoes cost. They're prob Ali express knock offs
Because Beggy Becky went back to him and jumps at every barked order.. Amish will get bored as quickly as he got with her. I reckon Sallie is the next contender, Becky feels threatened, hence Amish not following her.

Reactions: 10
WHAT is this dead ass place he is in?
Worse than his mothers pub from last week.

Keep all the screenshots and recordings of the driving. Footballer Dele Ali’s ex girlfriend got done for using her phone doing stories whilst driving. Gave me anxiety that video, imagine a little child running out into the road and they’re tearing down with zero awareness. Well don’t.
I have it all screen recorded. Recklessly putting lives in danger. They were going quite fast too.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have it all screen recorded. Recklessly putting lives in danger. They were going quite fast too.
Yeh sorry seemed like I down played in that comment obviously it was more than using phone while driving as driver wasn’t even on the phone but meant as an example they will use story recordings as evidence like they did with Ruby.

Reactions: 4
Yeh sorry seemed like I down played in that comment obviously it was more than using phone while driving as driver wasn’t even on the phone but meant as an example they will use story recordings as evidence like they did with Ruby.
Amish’s friend Carl Fox has a video on his Insta of him doing nearly 200mph on a public road. Immature little boys who think they are the bollox.

Has Becky really got no self worth/respect? The guy is a snake 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Has Becky really got no self worth/respect? The guy is a snake 🤢
In a word, ‘No’.

Also thankfully she’s at home and Rory’s comfortable in her own bed but that’s not the life Bradley Weekes aka Fx_supreme__ from Tipton is going to stick around for, staying in with her and Rory when he dumped his own first son and probably will for this next one. He wants the girl who’s going to be out with him partying

Reactions: 13
I was talking about his behaviour and that’s about where the trainers came from even it they were dodgy. What’s Ali express?
Badly posted the other day asking if anyone knew a professional cleaner for her Balenciaga trainers, so doubt there new ones, probably just got them freshened up.

Reactions: 7
Those trainers look like correctional support shoes. They look like what your high school geography teacher wore on the class trip to the zoo. They’re rotten!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Did some one say Bradley weekes from Tipton? 😆 just for the Google hits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.