Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve said this before but Bradley weekes from Tipton and his friends in those videos last night remind me so much of that guy I was seeing (for literally 2 weeks before I saw sense). Who he is mutual friends with. After we ended I would still watch his stories occasionally and Him and his friends used to upload videos exactly like that one - in a Range Rover. Drunk driving, driving like actual loonatics. And I would cringe so so so so BAD that I was ever even remotely associated with someone like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I wonder if becky feels the same…… highly doubt it. And he was a drug dealer but said he had his own “business”.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I know I’ve said this before but Bradley weekes from Tipton and his friends in those videos last night remind me so much of that guy I was seeing (for literally 2 weeks before I saw sense). Who he is mutual friends with. After we ended I would still watch his stories occasionally and Him and his friends used to upload videos exactly like that one - in a Range Rover. Drunk driving, driving like actual loonatics. And I would cringe so so so so BAD that I was ever even remotely associated with someone like that 🤮🤮🤮🤮. I wonder if becky feels the same…… highly doubt it. And he was a drug dealer but said he had his own “business”.
I believe he is 100% a dealer. I live in a rough area and his behaviour is classic, aswell as the stoney, Dino stompers, turkey teef, rough birds, the company he keeps etc

Reactions: 31
His account was deleted, I don’t think he actually blocked any of you!

Reactions: 3
No it wasn’t, been viewing it ok.
I’ve never commented on his account nor here so he doesn’t know of me. Username fx_supreme_fx. Says he made a new account as he was ‘hacked at 6k’

I’ve never commented on his account nor here so he doesn’t know of me. Username fx_supreme_fx. Says he made a new account as he was ‘hacked at 6k’
Ignore me. I think he’s been shadow banned

His account was deleted, I don’t think he actually blocked any of you!
False alarm!

Reactions: 4
Clearly somethings happened between bumhole and Amish.
The fact they’ve been so quiet today screams drama behind the scenes.
Can’t wait for the big reveal 🤣
Bumhole is going to be mortified when she has to admit they’ve split up again (whether that’s today or next month, it WILL happen).

She’s her own worst enemy as she’s the one who draws so much attention to their relationship. She’s all about the constant gloating when they’re together (God knows why!), going out of her way to prove they’re just so, so, so, so, so, so, so happy. Then when he puts his D in another woman she wants people to pretend he never existed with her ‘so me and Brad have split up, not gonna say any more about it’ statements. It just makes her look like a pathetic desperado who will be treated like tit if it means she can say she’s got a boyfriend. I’d expect this from someone a lot younger, not a mother in her 30’s!

Reactions: 21

Ignore me. I think he’s been shadow banned

False alarm!
His account is Fx_supreme__

Reactions: 2
There's been a kick off behind the scenes!
He’s still got Becky stuff so it more likely between his “mates” than a Becky issue…
Don’t know if anyone Heard at the beginning of the range Rover stories when he said he could only tag that one friend Lee because the rest of his boys were on the run…???

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.