Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t kiss my friends on the lips they are to close just my opinion mouths are open for a reason I saw a tongue

Reactions: 10
So embarrassing for Becky, bet she’s absolutely fuming after that little rant about us the other day🤣 .. at least we don’t have a weekday boyfriend that runs after anything with a pulse every weekend 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Carry on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She said he’s my best friend and then he said give me a kiss and it was the quickest peck but those photos make it look worse. I don’t doubt he’s an absolute bell end but he’s just attention seeking and playing up to the camera because he likes being talked about 🤷‍♀️
He is a full on Narcissist. Loves to make the person he is with feel insecure. It’s all a game to him:

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.