Becky Holt #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think he went to Vicky tbh,he don’t seem like the guy who would be giving his pregnant ex a thought whilst he is out with “the boysss” getting smashed, also anyone heard the friend in one of his stories say “Lowe your mrs”at the start of the night obvs about Becky 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder who Bradley Weekes fx_supreme, reformed con ended up getting his bumhole out for last night? Bit suspicious he was in jail and now is in to bumhole fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does no one think it’s odd he went off grid for 4 plus hours and during that time vick got £795 trainers, like the ones he wears in black? He’s deffo had a kiss and cuddle for them…
Brad Bumhole probably got her the shoes and bag off DHgate along with all his blag stone island jumpers and his infant blagenciagas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just to confirm Vicky has NOT spent any time with Bradley. Not sure why the above user has stated that and she is confused as to why people would think that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just to confirm Vicky has NOT spent any time with Bradley. Not sure why the above user has stated that and she is confused as to why people would think that.
I don’t think people should be speculating when there is no proof - I’ve seen comments on her Instagram demanding to know why she has seen him - she’s heavily pregnant I don’t think it’s on.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I asked that person above was it an assumption or did they genuinely know it was true. This site shouldn't be about making stuff up with comments like "I've said what I can" making out they're on the inside when it's obvs just misleading

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.