Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont condone violence but id love someone to give him a good hiding
He was deffo someones witch in jail thats why he loves bum fun so much the dirty creep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Uh oh. Bumhole is advertising Brad’s scamming investment schemes on her Instagram stories.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Thread title..

#Becky, Baldy, Bradley Weekes Fx_supreme__ he doesn’t give a forex XXXX who he creams

🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I have to say though, a single mum is allowed a night out. If she wants to shag someone then that’s also ok. I think she’s in control of this situation if I am honest , she’s notfollowing him, he seems infatuated etc … Rory I would presume is being cared for at home and not left alone

In terms of her child maybe she doesn’t make the best decisions , but we’re not all perfect 24/7. It did strike me as a bit odd yesterday when Rory was on the floor and she just gave her some crisps to please her so she could talk into her phone , but having a child 24/7 can be exhausting so again, I sort of get that attitude . She clearly loves her child and she’s not neglected - food , watered , and she does engage with her.

Dubai absolutely wasnt great was it and the videos on the balcony came across very aggressive to me, but I’m another country , man is out getting on it, she should have moved hotels really but she didn’t . Maybe she was too sucked in? She was pissed so I doubt moving hotels was on her mind even at that point.

we don’t know if Bradley is legit do we?? We don’t know if his source of money is honest , we have beliefs but no proof , and that may be the stance she is taking (head in the sand like).

I just find it odd when people are like ‘she had sex with a baby in the room!!??’ And out raged - how do you think siblings are born 10 months apart and so on?
Siblings yes not some guy ur shagging for a couple of weeks. He's not her baby daddy and it's gross him having sex with her baby in the room.

There is many testimonials online that tell u he scammed them. His companies have folded and new ones started often to avoid the consequences

A mum is allowed a night out but mine don't normally end up pictures on insta in bed in my bra with a guy who's shagged 3 burds that week

She's a bleeping awful mother she's 33 FFS

Reactions: 20
I don't understand who looks at this 4ft tall Amish Mr.potato-head with tattoos and says "Yeah I should put him in charge of my investments"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.