Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made me snort a little the other day when Becky said her favourite lip liner was Rimmel, rimming’ell 😂

He had a funny twitch going on with the side of his mouth too

Those lip fillers 🤢 although still can’t get over the constant use of a filter, what man does that 😂

That’s the Chauffeur Rolls he hires to drive him.. he doesn’t hire that for the month 😂 it’s from @Platinumet_official on Insta. He hires the chauffeur, then takes pics next to it or in it 😂

I’m sure he does have a licence and drives though?

Well I like to keep receipts bills before he deleted the comments I took the liberty in taking screenshots. This girl seems to be baldy friend. Soo he can’t drive these lovely rented 18k cars 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bradley Amish Weekes mentions that he partners with Vantage FX, Cayman Islands (Never deal off shore) although I’m sure the CIMA (Cayman Islands Monetary Authority would like to hear from those that have lost money in the past)

He said he takes a minimum investment of £1k to set you up.

Go direct to Vantage to trade and pay £145 for a basic account or £362 for a higher trading one.

Well I like to keep receipts bills before he deleted the comments I took the liberty in taking screenshots. This girl seems to be baldy friend. Soo he can’t drive these lovely rented 18k cars 😂😂😂😂
Where was that?

His ex who he has a child with doesn’t allow Amish to see their son, who can blame her.

bleeping screaming on his q&a saying that hes spent close to a million in partying over the years 🥴
The bleep still lives with his ma in the pub.

Get me in the bin but I actually don't mind Becky, as much as a bleeping hoe bag she owns her tit and is honest and she speaks really well. I would pay hard cash to watch her and Axl in a row, she would wipe the floor with the bleep

It's those Russian lip fillers that do it for me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not even his parents pub… they are just live in managers for Richmond Hill Breweries 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bradley Amish Weekes mentions that he partners with Vantage FX, Cayman Islands (Never deal off shore) although I’m sure the CIMA (Cayman Islands Monetary Authority would like to hear from those that have lost money in the past)

He said he takes a minimum investment of £1k to set you up.

Go direct to Vantage to trade and pay £145 for a basic account or £362 for a higher trading one.

Where was that?

His ex who he has a child with doesn’t allow Amish to see their son, who can blame her.

Not even his parents pub… they are just live in managers for Richmond Hill Breweries 😂
This was when he was in Dubai under one of pictures he posted with the dark haired girl, he deleted all the comments and this picture now. I did save some other screenshots too 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This isn't just a bumhole. This is a Bradley Weekes fx_supreme bumhole. 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Bradley’s ring piece is gonna be honking after that seafood & hot sauce, Becky I hope you’ve got a peg for your nose!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Firm believer of how someone treats their ex is how you can end up treated! The things he wrote to the ex about the baby etc is vile! But Becky says he treats her well?? Who is she kidding! This is all a big game to him he’s floating between these women and publicly embarrassing them in the process! I’ve no respect for Becky yeah have a duck buddy do what u like in the bedroom but leave the baby out of it! She’s disgusting! He’s disgusting! I hope the ex blocks them and pisses off with the baby and never looks back!
Nah don’t agree. I was a tit to my ex. A real tit 😩 and I’m nothing like that with my bf - completely different when you really love and care for them.
But Bradley Weekes is a waste man so that doesn’t apply to him 🤣

But her mate still got pregnant by him 🙃🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nah don’t agree. I was a tit to my ex. A real tit 😩 and I’m nothing like that with my bf - completely different when you really love and care for them.
But Bradley Weekes is a waste man so that doesn’t apply to him 🤣

But her mate still got pregnant by him 🙃🤣
That would be because he’s a liar and fills girls heads full of tit, which is what he is doing with Becky, he’s using her for clout and she’s using him for his money 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.