Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was doing his nails earlier 🤭these girls have no shame or what as for clients house I don’t see her doing much a part from chatting rubbish 😂 ok baldy will learn a lesson but these two wankers rubbing it in her face it’s really nasty to do that to a pregnant woman

• Angry
Reactions: 7
“The client”. Hm yeah right.
I don’t know about having a live in “interior designer” who has no prior experience, uses the word “funky” as a design concept, and spends the day on Instagram/ feeding their child crisps.

bit ruddy bizarre to me 🥸
Probably and Newley divorced over 50, regular ‘client’ who fell in love.

Reactions: 11
I'm so tit, I didn't even notice him in the bed, was too busy watching Rory the little cutie ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firm believer of how someone treats their ex is how you can end up treated! The things he wrote to the ex about the baby etc is vile! But Becky says he treats her well?? Who is she kidding! This is all a big game to him he’s floating between these women and publicly embarrassing them in the process! I’ve no respect for Becky yeah have a duck buddy do what u like in the bedroom but leave the baby out of it! She’s disgusting! He’s disgusting! I hope the ex blocks them and pisses off with the baby and never looks back!

Reactions: 15
Fully cringes me out how he thinks he’s Birmingham’s answer to Dan Bilzerian, how he posts Dan Bs stories like he’s god 😂😂😂 I cannot even cope with this bloke, it’s hilarious. Please stop Brad….you’re seriously embarrassing yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Please start getting your title suggestions in for the next thread: Becky Holt #3
We can use the one with the most likes 😀

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion
Becky Holt #3 after her trip to Dubai I'm surprised she didn't end up with pink eye

• Haha
Reactions: 31
For anyone searching Google for Fx_supreme__ Bradley Weekes Forex scammer with small dog syndrome.. and have landed here..
take note.

Even the big, professional companies warn about loss which is 74-89%, they have to mention on every advert “your capital is at risk”, Bradley NEVER a mentions or warns of loss.

Bradley Weekes may not be promising 300 - 400% profits, as even he knows that’s absurd. A more realistic 1-2% a day is more believable.

Bradley and his dad have been involved in opening up many companies, getting the money then closing them.

His dad looks just as dead behind the eyes as Bradley.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
His dad 😂😂 I can’t even cope
For anyone searching Google for Fx_supreme__ Bradley Weekes Forex scammer with small dog syndrome.. and have landed here..
take note.

Even the big, professional companies warn about loss which is 74-89%, they have to mention on every advert “your capital is at risk”, Bradley NEVER a mentions or warns of loss.

Bradley Weekes may not be promising 300 - 400% profits, as even he knows that’s absurd. A more realistic 1-2% a day is more believable.

Bradley and his dad have been involved in opening up many companies, getting the money then closing them.

His dad looks just as dead behind the eyes as Bradley.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

scroll to minute 28. I don’t really have much to say after watching that. Think I need to go make a cuppa to digest

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Becky is now big in up his business now see a complete cow she must no it’s all bullshit and fake. I’m sure Brad was trying to get rid of clothes the other day my client she’s such a liar it’s him.. I bet she’s a mug on my life he brought this forum up because if you google him this tit comes up about him hes getting noticed boys like him don’t need to be noticed cos of police. Becky why u big in up is fake business? Come on now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.