Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah don’t agree. I was a tit to my ex. A real tit 😩 and I’m nothing like that with my bf - completely different when you really love and care for them.
But Bradley Weekes is a waste man so that doesn’t apply to him 🤣

But her mate still got pregnant by him 🙃🤣
I agree that you can change but he’s started that same way too with Becky and she’s set the bar low cos she’s obviously willing to be mugged off by him by going back! He will only stop when it’s someone he’s not willing to loose and knows they won’t settle for it. I don’t think she’s that one lol

demanding to be told he loves you… he didn’t want to say it 🙄
She’s a beg! Honestly lol

Reactions: 5
He didn’t even kiss her with the same effort she kissed him 🤣
I absolutely live for the stress that tattle gives these Instagram types.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What an absolute rotter he is.
Although I must admit the excitement of the car crash that’s about to commence is something else 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's got the tightest fanny of my life. When I think these scum can't get any more crude and vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
how many days until he fucks another lass and posts it on his stories and Becky does another live sob 😭 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Arc - I reckon Halloween weekend with all the costumes and people out and about the. Will get interesting…

That conversation about their bumhole predilections in a restaurant and with your baby in tow - just wrong🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Shes just proved herself to be so desperate and needy it's really quite sad. I mean look at the way she reacted after being with him a few nights. She's 33 years old with zero self respect and worth that's she's settled for a dick like this and asking him to say he loves her.
After getting clean and sorting her tit out it's a shame she hasn't sorted that part of her mind out.

Reactions: 23
By the way she’s knocking those drinks back- she’s on the slope down wards back to getting on the gear again.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Something is just not right here. Becky your gonna get fucked off in a week so enjoy your bit of attention and happiness while it lasts. Shes sticking up for him in his comments section in relation to baldy. Saying that Brad stuck by her as it was the right thing to do …. Yeah right so why did her go back to her after your turkey teef Becky? He’s all lies.
1) she’s pregnant and being stressed isn’t good for the baby- stop shoving this in her face
2) she’s 24 and your 34 as a fellow woman and mother yourself you know life at 24 is very different to 34 stop being an awful human to a young girl in spite of a lying scammer Bradley weekes fx_supreme
3) 2 weeks from now Becky you’ll be calling him like vick is.

please baldy/ vick come spill 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Sat in her pram watching it all… honestly
If I had these two next to me at dinner I would ask to be moved, it’s too much in a restaurant! Poor onlookers.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Seriously if that baby is still in her pushchair whilst they're downing jagerbombs then social services should be alerted.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.