Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Becky’s live…
Dare I say I actually think she’s really nice.
She seems a little lost but actually a really nice person.
I hope she meets a man who treats her right and stops broadcasting drama.

Brad on the other hand.. hope he stumps his toe everyday, the absolute cretin!
What he done to baldy was unforgivable!
I agree I think she came across as quite nice

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe people are saying she’s likeable after the way she carried on in Dubai. Would’ve been funny if she went on her own but not when there’s a baby involved. She’s an arrogant selfish bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I like how she says you’d can do literally Nothing with a child
Except go to Dubai and turkey get new teeth throw a fit and rim a bum hole apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah, I think so, wonder when that was done though.. within the three days they knew each other before going away?
Weird him posting it today. No shots given to Baldy the desperado.

Couldn’t help it 🤣
Perfect! He even has the fictional pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even his new Teef don’t make him look any better 😂

we need some more drama 👏🏼😂
Well, these came up on my Insta stories, firstly Becky then Amish posted the same a few minutes after.

Becky said he was watching her live yesterday and messaging her too. She said if he didn’t stop, she’d post the messages. PLEASE DO BECKY 😂

Amish is either trying to creep Becky out, or show her some kind of weird intention that he’s still interested.

He’s just making a bigger Cxnt of himself, but a much bigger one of Baldy.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
All the people of that ilk have been sharing it, the lot of them. Fancy being such an immoral scumbag that you think some twit who spunked a load of someone else’s money on prostitutes and beak is a ‘hero ‘. All of them have really low standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Eee am 💀 he’s taken baldy to primark and now she’s back commenting on his Instagram publicly. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else think this is just a massive blag that the 3 of them planned to boost their engagement?
I’m starting to find the whole plot really unbelievable.

Reactions: 18
Ffs 😂 dildos and vibrators a thing then 😂😂 ok Becky if you say so 😂 money’s low that’s why she’s staying with her parents ..baby sitter on tap when she goes out .. as for Quasimodo I say he’s a proud man no one new who he was in till this drama .. That would never be my man never last thing he would be able to do is text other women and still have them on his sm Sick

Reactions: 5
Oh lord she going to do a review of them in her parents house with the baby cot at the bottom of the bed !! Really!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.