Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But bleeping other women is ok then any one that gets involved with this alcoholic hillbilly is going to get hurt.. he really is a no one

Reactions: 23
I haven’t a clue I hope she got him nicked tho .. The boy is absolute scum bag

Reactions: 9
On another note, him saying "it's a jaffa cake" shot, explaining it was Tia Maria but then having to sniff what juice it was 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Baffles me who would sleep with him knowing how he treats women and what he gets up to
C5327ADC-131D-452D-96B0-A53FFAECC1E3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I honestly can’t believe baldy. She needs to stop contact. He’s a whopper. I honestly think in a few years she’ll have the baby and will be cringing like mad that she was even with him!!

Reactions: 15
Baldy needs to get a grip and stop being such a loser taking him back always. We all know she will take him back though. I bet she’s done this throughout the whole pregnancy and not just the last couple of weeks we have all been watching. Mortified for her 🤢

Reactions: 29
When do you think he’s hit her? Can’t have been last night with him being out and back to a hotel with what looks like his sister

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That poor girl has no clue what he's done probably him flashing the man bag and the expensive champagne has no doubt enticed her to bed 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
21AAC4B3-0283-4805-A0E1-AC7914C79308.jpeg

What I wanna know is if he’s as loaded as he is what’s he getting baldy to send him 20 quid for? Surely a “millionaire” could let that slide. Also why he wasting his time converting 6 quid? Hardly 6 figure life changing amounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When do you think he’s hit her? Can’t have been last night with him being out and back to a hotel with what looks like his sister
She was at the pub last night with him at the start of his stories and with her referencing how pregnant she is when he did whatever he’s done I’d saw last night probably the scum bag

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Tbh I’m taking everything baldy says with a pinch of salt. Like if he laid hands on her surely it woulda been the day before so why she only posting it when he’s in a hotel with another girl 🙄 just screams attention seeking tbh

Reactions: 21
Tbh I’m taking everything baldy says with a pinch of salt. Like if he laid hands on her surely it woulda been the day before so why she only posting it when he’s in a hotel with another girl 🙄 just screams attention seeking tbh
yeh agree

Reactions: 7
That bank statement shows nothing, he could have 97k out and £97k in so he's just churning money.

He has zero respect for women, he showed that last night the way he was trying to get his mate out to wind up his sister. Again I will say, women allow themselves to be treated this way and provide him with what he wants time and time again so he thinks he's invincible

Reactions: 29
That bank statement shows nothing, he could have 97k out and £97k in so he's just churning money.

He has zero respect for women, he showed that last night the way he was trying to get his mate out to wind up his sister. Again I will say, women allow themselves to be treated this way and provide him with what he wants time and time again so he thinks he's invincible
There's a minus on his balance too x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.