Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend said the blonde one who’s there and the guy he’s dancing with (her partner) gives him botox and lips fillers 😂

Amish needs his own thread! Sorry Becky for highjacking yours
Think that’s his sister and her bf

Reactions: 4
What happened to her sex toy reviews she said she was going to be doing 🤢😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Does he sleep in his Roy cropper man bag ffs?? Never see him without it
He has to as its got his stash and his trading phone in it, his million pound empire all in one place.
🤣🤣

Love how there are little kids still up at nearly midnight in the latest vid. Pure class 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He sounds like Noddy holder, I’m expecting him to break out singing “so here it is, merry Xmas everybody’s having fun” 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His biggest achievements are 2-3 day benders and his stints in jail, so proud of it all. Annoying little duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh come on. You’re all dissing him because you’re jealous that you’re not hanging out in a high end exclusive members’ only retreat in Santorini like our beloved Amish overlord

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know those Appalachian families where everyone is a bit inbred and look and dress the same? This lot are like that except they are all orange and clad in designer knock-offs. I’m actually quite fascinated by it all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
What the duck did I just witness - his mate watching anal on his bleeping phone while propped up at the bar?! 😂😂😂 What a night!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I am signing up to be a Forex trader because I absolutely want this lifestyle 😅😅
Imagine a scrolling through IG to find a trader and you stumble across this bleep. They all look so bleeping inbred in that dirty chavy pub with their knock off clothes. I bet they all stink of fag ash

Does he sleep in his Roy cropper man bag ffs?? Never see him without it
Strapped to his chest like jihadi suicide bomber. He is gross

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You know those Appalachian families where everyone is a bit inbred and look and dress the same? This lot are like that except they are all orange and clad in designer knock-offs. I’m actually quite fascinated by it all!
Me too. Like a bad comedy on Netflix that you know is going nowhere and the acting is cringing you the duck out but you can’t turn it off because you need to know what happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine a scrolling through IG to find a trader and you stumble across this bleep. They all look so bleeping inbred in that dirty chavy pub with their knock off clothes. I bet they all stink of fag ash

Strapped to his chest like jihadi suicide bomber. He is gross
I wouldn’t use IG to find a trader 😂 maybe LinkedIn.
He’s a wrongun

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.