Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think this is just a massive blag that the 3 of them planned to boost their engagement?
I’m starting to find the whole plot really unbelievable.
Maybe him, not Becky.. she‘d post the messages he’s been sending her if she was in it, because as Phineas T Barnum said, “there’s no such thing as bad publicity”. I do think Becky has been used, but she could use this to her advantage if she thought about it... like posting more tea and going to the media about how shite Instagram is.

Reactions: 7
He bought bumhole a tiffany necklace and hes taking her shopping in primark of ffs this is like a comedy show brilliant to watch
How shameful for baldy kid or not get some respect for yourself and your unborn child

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh lord she going to do a review of them in her parents house with the baby cot at the bottom of the bed !! Really!!
To be fair, I’d rather have those toys than self proclaimed duck boy‘s like that 😂 the bloke is an utter make out melt. Baby may have her own room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He put a story up gave her my credit card she could of went flannels but went primarni instead

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He put a story up gave her my credit card she could of went flannels but went primarni instead
His card is maxed out after Becky destroyed it in Dubai with the champagne 😊 credit card says it all, not debit or charge 😏

I know someone who knows him, said he’s a blagger. Keeps changing the name for the Forex companies, which are registered offshore. Said even Amish’s mum thinks he’s a narcissistic twunt. My friend thinks Amish will get pulled soon for fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How on earth do you loose a car seat?

Seems like that baby needs some stimulation. Sit and play with her or take her out to the swing park instead of sitting talking to your phone about dildos and curling your bloody hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His card is maxed out after Becky destroyed it in Dubai with the champagne 😊 credit card says it all, not debit or charge 😏

I know someone who knows him, said he’s a blagger. Keeps changing the name for the Forex companies, which are registered offshore. Said even Amish’s mum thinks he’s a narcissistic twunt. My friend thinks Amish will get pulled soon for fraud.
You can see he’s all show the way he’s loving the attention.. he’s a div to be honest where’s his home at home with his mum? The amount he’s spent u would hope to rent some where at least .. baldy will just take his tit now she is in it baby as well.. I believe he is twisted narcissist at it’s best loves it

Reactions: 6
You can see he’s all show the way he’s loving the attention.. he’s a div to be honest where’s his home at home with his mum? The amount he’s spent u would hope to rent some where at least .. baldy will just take his tit now she is in it baby as well.. I believe he is twisted narcissist at it’s best loves it
I seriously can’t believe that youngsters are taken in by false pretences on Instagram and sold Forex trading course, which you can learn on the net anyway.

I know a couple of stockbrokers working at Canary Wharf who said this training thing is a total scam, registered offshore so there’s no comeback.

No credible trader would do courses because it’s not easy. Sometimes it’s a manipulated market. Take for instance the recent crash of FB, Insta, WhatsApp (not saying that was manipulated 👀) .. the dollar went down as did the shares to that company.. this clown can’t predict the market, software can’t.. he’d earn investors more money doing black or red on a roulette wheel and that’s a fact, and teaching that to the gullibles instead of this crap.

If someone is trying to sell you a lifestyle, RUN. Fake as fook.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I recon car seat was in his car and he's not returned it or something crappy like that.
It makes me sad to think women fall for it and time and time again, they literally allow it to happen so men think they're invincible.

Reactions: 13
Has Nat West Val aka heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy aka Miss Sallie Axl herself always followed him 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I recon car seat was in his car and he's not returned it or something crappy like that.
It makes me sad to think women fall for it and time and time again, they literally allow it to happen so men think they're invincible.
I don’t think he’s even got a car, he takes pictures in rentals.

Has Nat West Val aka heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy aka Miss Sallie Axl herself always followed him 🧐
Who is this? I’ve seen her mentioned

To be fair, I’d rather have those toys than self proclaimed duck boy‘s like that 😂 the bloke is an utter make out melt. Baby may have her own room.
You can see the cot at the end of her bed in her stories

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Lmao this just came up on my tik tok oioi my g 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I cannot believe his pregnant ex has taken him back. After he took bumholt away and bought her jewellery and teef and fed her some actual bumhole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
100% she will be after the treatment Beckybum hole got in Dubai and would have followed him after reading on here

Looks like it’s a recent follow too! Why am I not surprised at this. Her teeth are looking a bit iffy so she’s probably hoping to bag a free holiday to Turkey for a new set ! Desperate Sallie !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like it’s a recent follow too! Why am I not surprised at this. Her teeth are looking a bit iffy so she’s probably hoping to bag a free holiday to Turkey for a new set ! Desperate Sallie !
Teeth was on her list of lies along with new boobs and a bbl

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Spill the tea!!

Reactions: 5
He’s a rat and these girls are just stupid that boy takes them for mugs completely That wouldn’t be my boyfriend Becky would no to keep away I’m telling you he is so disrespectful it’s sick what he is doing to women but for baldy how ever u spell it lets him get away with stuff he’s not going to change it’s a disgrace that boy needs to get to a clinic ASAP woman he’s skin would be read raw time I finished .. Becky has a cot at the end of her bed going on about using her toys later tonight .. one after the other great thanks for that .. I think the way he adds girls as well on his list is a disgrace I would rather drag my clit on bare concrete than have him as a boyfriend friend

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s a rat and these girls are just stupid that boy takes them for mugs completely That wouldn’t be my boyfriend Becky would no to keep away I’m telling you he is so disrespectful it’s sick what he is doing to women but for baldy how ever u spell it lets him get away with stuff he’s not going to change it’s a disgrace that boy needs to get to a clinic ASAP woman he’s skin would be read raw time I finished .. Becky has a cot at the end of her bed going on about using her toys later tonight .. one after the other great thanks for that .. I think the way he adds girls as well on his list is a disgrace I would rather drag my clit on bare concrete than have him as a boyfriend friend
I’d rather masturbate with a cheese grater than spend 1 night with that idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.