BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another McDonalds
Imagine ordering McDonald’s before a night out, it’s one thing having one after when you’re smashed or in the morning when you’re hungover but before?? 🤣

Also.. double cheeseburger, large fries and FIVE chicken selects, not even three ffs

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Massive mcdonums for the healf queen tonight. 5 x chicken selects, 2 x deps, large chep, cowek and a side of double cheeseburger
thought she was going on a night out tonight? Not a bastard dancing presentation.
---
Subtitles got it right

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine ordering McDonald’s before a night out, it’s one thing having one after when you’re smashed or in the morning when you’re hungover but before?? 🤣

Also.. double cheeseburger, large fries and FIVE chicken selects, not even three ffs
I must be moon face's long lost relative cos I am rather partial to a mcdonalds breakfast delivered before I get ready for a day session and Bottomless brunch 👌✋️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Takeaway Tracker - January 2024
01/01/24 - Indium £23.65
02/01/24 - Costa £4.20
04/01/24 - Mcdonnums assortment £10.02
05/01/24 - Costa £6.45
05/01/24 - chippy £9.66
09/01/24 - Nandewwwwsssssss £VOUCHER
16/01/24 - Undeclared Mcdonnums £TBC
17/01/24 - Mcdonnums Breakfast £9.08
18/01/24 - Harvester breakfast - £10.60
21/01/24 - Frankie and Bennums - £21.80
23/01/24 - Brunch - £14.95
23/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £5.49
26/01/24 - All you can eat lardfest - £23.99
27/01/24 - Mcdonnums - £10.32

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Massive mcdonums for the healf queen tonight. 5 x chicken selects, 2 x deps, large chep, cowek and a side of double cheeseburger
thought she was going on a night out tonight? Not a bastard dancing presentation.
---
Subtitles got it right
Needs to get her stomach lined for all that alcohol she will sip tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she was talking last night on her live making out asif she was going out drinking but shes off to a dancing presentation? Asif she classes that as 'out out' 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ enjoy your 2 wkds bec bec

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Who the duck eats 1835 calories before they go out? Any normal person would need a nap after that but for old hollow legs it doesn't even touch the sides.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if someone’s already said but did anyone see how the filter changed when Paige put her hand in front of Becki’s face when she was shovelling in her food 😂😂

Reactions: 1
what's she going to do when she gets so fat that the filters won't hide her triple chin?

Reactions: 5
I knew she’d be on a cocky high about junk food cos she’s fancying herself so much!

Come on Morris Dancing people, sorry I called you Poundland cheerleaders, get us some pics in the wild-side profile if poss please x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.