BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would put money on her being on the pathway for bariatric surgery, the addition of small healthy ‘swaps’ in her diet are the sort the bariatric team recommends at the start of the wait for surgery

Reactions: 6
Mr gigi just asked if I want to go the gym with him so I sat on the floor cross legged then stood up again and told him I’m perfiktly fit and helfy already fanks. He wasn’t impressed
Did you film it for tiktok, if not it doesn’t count 😂😂😂.
---
She thinks she is bleeping lush in these videos 😂😂It looks like she has a pair of tits on her face. That blurry slimming filter she uses makes her cheeks look worse!

View attachment 2716214View attachment 2716228
She has better tits on her face than her chest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’d be miserable after bariatric surgery. She’s got nothing other than food so only being able to have small portions of things would break her.

Reactions: 16
She’d be miserable after bariatric surgery. She’s got nothing other than food so only being able to have small portions of things would break her.
Sadly her closeness to her family is holding her back. It would do her so much better to get away from that small town and start living :(

Reactions: 5
The hair probably is cut straight but her back is a mountain so it's not going to lay straight which is why it looks a bleeping travesty

Reactions: 10
A coke zero does not make up for all the other tit you ram in your big fat gob moon face ✋️

Reactions: 7
The hairdresser was doing half price foils on a Thursday, so it’s about what I would expect for 40 quid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve had balayage before and that technique was shocking 🥴 Becki short for Rebecca, if you read here invest in some purple shampoo so it doesn’t go brassy if that makes sensum

Reactions: 7
The blonder hair does suit her tbh although it’s still like putting lipstick on a bison. It’s weird, I’m brown haired and balayage doesn’t suit me 😆

The scruffiest work I've seen. Her hair is all over the place. Should be a neat application
I’ve had foils many times over the years and they’ve never been as messy as that. In fact, even when seeing other people hair being out in foils, I’ve never seen them look like that. They’re usually really neat.

Jesus Christ, she really did fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
It certainly is an unfortunate looking creature.

It’s not even just how huge she is, even thin she’d still be a munter. Her features are horrible

Reactions: 9
I don’t think the colour looks too bad, it’s the way it was done that’s not good and the cut is terrible.
I wonder if Dec Dec blagged her a freebie and the hairdresser thought duck this no wage, no effort.
I’d rather pay.
I’ve only seen the plaits into waves clip today and why is she using a paddle brush to brush them out the fool!
No wonder her hairs fucked.
It’s ok though cos she put Cantu on it x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would put money on her being on the pathway for bariatric surgery, the addition of small healthy ‘swaps’ in her diet are the sort the bariatric team recommends at the start of the wait for surgery
Nah you need to do way more than that for bariatric surgery. Full on liver reduction diet. Also with bariatric surgery you can eat what you like but you end up eating much less of it so nothing is off limits. I’m 12 years post sleeve and can only now manage a whole McDonald’s cheeseburger! Takes me ages to eat it though, as it can get a bit stuck on its way down! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Nice to see she finally managed to say “THIS” rather than “VIS” in her latest “look how skinny and beautiful I am transition! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.