BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, she had a head full of rollers but her hair ended up perfectly straight?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah it’s quite frightening actually and she’s still a kid. Becki is the adult and shouldn’t be encouraging her to eat all the crap she eats.
And we've said it before but you really don't want to be heavy as a dancer. Both for aesthetics and the twists/turns/swift movements that are needed

Reactions: 8
She's no longer yelloum and I won't swap for a cat as mine is bad enough, he's an Aids ridden little twit x
What was it you said was wrong with your cat a while back? I can't remeber what it was but I do remeber it made me laugh, I'm soum soum sorry

Reactions: 3
Paige is a big gyal isn’t she? She’s bigger than me now and I thought I was a chunk. She’s much prettier than the bison though

Reactions: 11
My baby bison is arriving next week and you guys really aren’t selling it, might sign her up for the crèche now so I don’t have to deal with her 🥲
Don’t worry babes, my kids will teach her all she needs to know about Roblox and YouTube, you have yourself a double cheeseburger and straighten your hair with some rollers x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New Thread:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.