BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds perfect, when do I drop my 3 week old baby bison off?? He’s getting on my tits today.. literally and figuratively 🙃
It gets better as they get older I promise. For instance, today my potty training toddler decided to jump off the little ladybird toilet seat I got him, looked me dead in the eye and pissed straight on the floor ❤
---
The meat claws at her sides. The Warburtons white pitta tits shooting off into different postcodes. The haircut that looks like it was done by those scissors that cut in a zig zag pattern. The tennis ball cheeks slowly swallowing up her yelloum eyes. Her disgusting swollen hooves crammed into the white, straining Bison steppers. And the piece de resistance, the pink striped long sleeved Yours cloving bin bag. Incredible.
You think she looks good then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fred suggestion: BeckiJones4 #68: 99% White Carb

Credit to whoever said that first ^

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am once again requesting Beck Beck for Big Brother. Imagine her reaction to a rations food shop

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paige needs to stop eating Becki’s terrible diet. Becki definitely encourages her to eat all the crap she eats.

Reactions: 12
My baby bison is also getting on my tits literally and figuratively. 3 weeks was a v tough time, as well. She's 6 weeks now and chooses violence everyday and has eaten like Bison Beck Beck herself. This creche needs to happen, @LadyMarmalade I'll pay them 50p an hour x
My baby bison is arriving next week and you guys really aren’t selling it, might sign her up for the crèche now so I don’t have to deal with her 🥲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.