BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is Paige wearing or not wearing as there's not much of it! I actually thought that it was a before she put her outfit video then I saw the bow and realised that is her outfit! My parents would have hit the roof if I'd tried to go out like that.

Reactions: 10
I have older primary aged kids who I neglect while bisoning. They can look after them, will keep them out of my hair.
Sounds perfect, when do I drop my 3 week old baby bison off?? He’s getting on my tits today.. literally and figuratively 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The meat claws at her sides. The Warburtons white pitta tits shooting off into different postcodes. The haircut that looks like it was done by those scissors that cut in a zig zag pattern. The tennis ball cheeks slowly swallowing up her yelloum eyes. Her disgusting swollen hooves crammed into the white, straining Bison steppers. And the piece de resistance, the pink striped long sleeved Yours cloving bin bag. Incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sounds perfect, when do I drop my 3 week old baby bison off?? He’s getting on my tits today.. literally and figuratively 🙃
My baby bison is also getting on my tits literally and figuratively. 3 weeks was a v tough time, as well. She's 6 weeks now and chooses violence everyday and has eaten like Bison Beck Beck herself. This creche needs to happen, @LadyMarmalade I'll pay them 50p an hour x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My baby bison is also getting on my tits literally and figuratively. 3 weeks was a v tough time, as well. She's 6 weeks now and chooses violence everyday and has eaten like Bison Beck Beck herself. This creche needs to happen, @LadyMarmalade I'll pay them 50p an hour x
Do you want a cat? I'll swap for a yellow baby bison for a couple of hours just so I can see it shine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you want a cat? I'll swap for a yellow baby bison for a couple of hours just so I can see it shine
She's no longer yelloum and I won't swap for a cat as mine is bad enough, he's an Aids ridden little twit x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Ugh I can't watch the pink dress video my phone's plugged in downstairs and I have a cat on me 😂 what's our new thread title?
---
Ive never seen such ugly feet in heels
I'm surprised she goes for ankle straps? Fluid retention in ankles is really bad when you're fat, let alone a bison

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.