Beckijones4 / Becki Jones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes in the travelodge again 😭😭 usually when she goes to Bolton she does Tiktok stories of going to the market and stuff but she hasn’t been lately? Has she just been meeting up with weirdos or something

Reactions: 3
She probably has 50 year old men queuing up at her hotel door wanting a sniff off her headband

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

oh my god the mmm after every mouthful kills me!! And what was that weird awkward bit in the middle. I feel mean but I’m just finding her vids very odd of late. plus she’s eating chilli in her bed! does she eat anything out of her bedroom? must get a bit smelly surely all the food smells?
She says mmmmmmmm and nods gee head after every bite like she's never been fed

• Haha
Do you think shes trying to properly lose weight now as a 'duck you' to her constant haters? If so good on her!

Reactions: 8
I don't believe that's all she had yesterday but that's fine she doesn't need to show us really but she's made it unbelievable at this point. Even I would be hungry if that's all I ate all day.

I don't believe that's all she had yesterday but that's fine she doesn't need to show us really but she's made it unbelievable at this point. Even I would be hungry if that's all I ate all day.
I thought this. Just roughly added it up and comes to about maybe 1-1.2k? Not sure how many cals are in the Starbucks but can’t be that much 🤔 she is clearly eating better but I hope she is doing it in a healthy way and eating enough 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s in the travelodge Bolton again! Go to Manchester which is just as near and actually explore some pretty cool places rather than BoLToN 🥴

Reactions: 1
Yeah not to rain on her parade but if you go from eating 2-4 thousand calories a day to 1-2 thousand, it makes it all that much harder to sustain. She will end up binging (happens frequently with most people including myself!) but I'm guessing she wouldn't film those parts for her tik toks 😅

Why does she get her eyebrows waxed to the same shape they was before ?? I love bushier brows but there’s no shape to hers, she definitely needs more off the bottom near her eye with a more arch shape wtf is she paying for

^ yeah whenever she gets them done they always end up looking exactly the same somehow o.o

Bushy eyebrows work in her favour as thinner ones would make her face look bigger... but yeah nothing happens when she gets them done.. I'd be saying something xD

Reactions: 2
Why does she get her eyebrows waxed to the same shape they was before ?? I love bushier brows but there’s no shape to hers, she definitely needs more off the bottom near her eye with a more arch shape wtf is she paying for
I think the girl who does them is a cousin but they never look any different.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.