BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why on one hand they baby Paige so much and the other they let her behave like a questionable adult- why can’t they just strike a happy medioum?!

Like the comments saying WELL DONE for designing your own dress to your own style- That dress looked like something my four year old would have drawn- and if she did I’d say that’s lovely darling but I wouldn’t go out and have it made😂 any normal person/ family would try and steer the kid into a better direction surely?!
She didn’t even design it, she’s copied it. Someone on here posted a photo of someone wearing basically the same design but theirs actually fitted and was well made.

Reactions: 15
If I’m being honest I’m yet to see a single prom dress I like on my feed. They’re all a bit Jon Benet for my taste. But that’s just my take, not keen on the aesthetic.

It’s more the fact that Paige’s dress is so so badly made, ill fitting and cheap looking. And no doubt Becki paid hundreds for it. I genuinely feel mortified on Paige’s behalf.
My daughters :)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 52
“You aren’t happy if you are hating, meanwhile Paige is living her bestie life.”
Yeah Becki and she’s gonna go college soon.. make new friends and fck u off 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The BDL in her Russell Hobbs buffet comments telling her she should do it professionally/ she should be a professional party planner 💀💀💀

Just search grazing buffet tables on TikTok for the professionals, there’s a lot more to being paid to cater events than just opening packets of random junk & bleeping it all at a kitchen papered worktop with all the different foods jammed together. the way she does it with absolutely no skill, or creativity. its always limited just to foods she likes.
The BDL don't have a clue about anything. Like you say it's not just a case of opening packets of food and arranging them on a table. There's a lot more to it like storing food properly, cross contamination, food allergies, etc. She'd have to do a lot of research before she started even thinking about it.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what today will bring. Indium, kebabum, a rogue Chinese? Or perhaps a Miller and Carter to celebrate Becki's new position as full time nonce now Paige has presumably finished school

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am really sorry that I offended people with my comment. The point I was trying to make is that the vast majority of dancers I have seen are more slender and athletic.
Paige’s dancing is more stomping than dancing so she is unlikely to be as athletic as a ballet dancer, and as it seems like a hobby she loves I think it’s highly unfair to be mean about it. At least she’s doing something other than stuffing her face with multiple takeaways a day like her fat fish (thanks reddit) auntie waster is.

Reactions: 16
Between getting to grips with Beckis threads and the Jay Slater one, I’ve got duck all done all weekend 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.