BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think Paige sees becks like we do.
I actually think Paige is just as weird as the rest of the family
She craves attention, thick as duck, seems like a bully to me and just seems unbearable
Sorry Paige x

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I personally don’t think Paige sees becks like we do.
I actually think Paige is just as weird as the rest of the family
She craves attention, thick as duck, seems like a bully to me and just seems unbearable
Sorry Paige x
don't be sorry, I feel the exact same way, as soon as she's 18 I have no doubt she'll have her own thread on here

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What was the need for the wedges AND chips? Those pizzas are huge so a few bits of that and a few doughballs should be more than enough.

Reactions: 22
Yep for two takeaways. It’s £15 min for delivery, plus the delivery charge. I daren’t reheat Chinese so what I’ve not eaten is in the bin!
I always ring up and collect mine. I’m sure just eat charges more for the food anyway and the takeaways I like don’t deliver to mine so I only really get them on the way back from somewhere. Usually shopping but sometimes a trip to the cinema as they are on the way home from town so I’m not going out my way to fetch them.

Reactions: 6
Just want to send my love to the reddit bisonettes, who have the Gunt licking BDL downvoting all their posts, lets all keep shining a light of truth on this morbidly obese womanbaby and her toxic narcissistic ways
I'm drunk as a skunk and thought you called Becki a "Worm Baby"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mad how she was sad about that rotten dog for half a day and now it hasn’t been mentioned since

Reactions: 33
WHAT IN THE SLIMMING FILTER IS THIS. It must have literally keeled over with the EFFORT it had to make to slim bison down this much

And can I just add, loads of people on this thread have commented on Paige’s body type.
And porker is an absolute reference to him being a porker. Where do you think the name came from 😂
View attachment 3024577

She looks like a younger Jeremy clarkson here
---
Like earring backs when you wear cheap earrings and they make your ears go funny.
Nah- she smells of hot cheese and wet dog

… or maybe vinegar

…. Or that BO that resembles cheap burgers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ironic that she’s calling haters unhappy, when she’s literally 31, barely a “content creator”, no job, no mates, virgin, weighing the same as a baby elephant and most people genuinely unlike you.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can’t believe how dense people are being over the prom dress. It’s 100% been done on purpose to make Paige go viral/get views etc. they are desperate for Paige to “make it” and will do anything to get her there. It’s just a ploy

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe how dense people are being over the prom dress. It’s 100% been done on purpose to make Paige go viral/get views etc. they are desperate for Paige to “make it” and will do anything to get her there. It’s just a ploy
See I’d actually prefer this than her being unhappy with it :)

Reactions: 17
See I’d actually prefer this than her being unhappy with it :)
Tbf her prom dress reveal video is at like 1.8mil views on her account and 1.1mil on Beckis (dire share to like/comment ratio tho), so it's kinda worked for a viral video attempt

Reactions: 7
I really don’t think it is 😬😬😬

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.