BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf her prom dress reveal video is at like 1.8mil views on her account and 1.1mil on Beckis (dire share to like/comment ratio tho), so it's kinda worked for a viral video attempt
Lord why does hers have so many more views?! Becki has more followers

Reactions: 5
Ok I've never fake tanned I'm tit at stuff like that so would duck it up and look awful so can someone please explain to me why does fattys sausage fingers alway look stained? Should you wear gloves?? I'm baffled 🤔
There’s not a pair of gloves on this land (or on other lands) that are big enough to fit those orange sausages on her arms!
---
So here we gome, no slimming filters used here! It’s just different camera angles! Okay Becki, you deluded duck🤮
Funny how the pic on the right wasnt taken from the ceiling like it usually would be-for the angles of course! Filtered to duck big scoops-stop lying!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So here we gome, no slimming filters used here! It’s just different camera angles! Okay Becki, you deluded duck🤮
Considering we know her head is absolutely massive and in that pic it looks like a pea compared to her body, she must be absolutely GIGANTIC 😱😱
---
yeah & I think she’s even applied filters to the haters video 😆
Yeah I think she has toum actually because the other person who shall remain nameless looks a lot different to the prom pics
---
Just thinking whilst I’m still awake at 4am, why do really common people always have their back door open? It’s pissed it down here today so not like it’s a nice day either. Every video there’s either a back door open or one being opened. Obvs I don’t mean Becki’s back door Jesus Christ could you imagine if a penis went near her back door she’d drop dead 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I am really sorry that I offended people with my comment. The point I was trying to make is that the vast majority of dancers I have seen are more slender and athletic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand why on one hand they baby Paige so much and the other they let her behave like a questionable adult- why can’t they just strike a happy medioum?!

Like the comments saying WELL DONE for designing your own dress to your own style- That dress looked like something my four year old would have drawn- and if she did I’d say that’s lovely darling but I wouldn’t go out and have it made😂 any normal person/ family would try and steer the kid into a better direction surely?!

Reactions: 14
There’s a Redditor that has done God’s work breaking down how much our favourite Bisonesque TT’er earns .. they read here too, so extra garlic mayo for ‘Electrical Storm’ on your Sunday dinnum today!

Reactions: 6
I reeember my mum telling me I looked a show once when I was 16. I flipped cried went mad. (Got changed) wnt to wear something else and you know what. She was right. I did look a show and she would never let me out if i looked bad. That’s what parents do. That prom dress is so bad- its the worst I’ve seen in years. Ive not seen any prom pics this year were the kids look awful until Paige! This is what happens when brats are indulged.

Reactions: 13
If that a video of her dress goes viral
I’m afraid it’ll be for the wrong reasons
It looks terrible, no wonder her hair is done tit cos you cant even see it

someone's commented on Paige’s video “you look like a banana 🍌 “ and it’s killed me

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.