BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do laugh to myself every now and then when I think about the time she said she thinks the hate is jealousy. I wish I had that level of confidence. Think Paige is going the same way.

Reactions: 15
Paige’s dancing is more stomping than dancing so she is unlikely to be as athletic as a ballet dancer, and as it seems like a hobby she loves I think it’s highly unfair to be mean about it. At least she’s doing something other than stuffing her face with multiple takeaways a day like her fat fish (thanks reddit) auntie waster is.
But isn't she going to dance school, surely they'll be other dances to learn apart from morris dancing. I agree with you though that she is doing something with her life unlike her aunt.

Reactions: 10
The BDL don't have a clue about anything. Like you say it's not just a case of opening packets of food and arranging them on a table. There's a lot more to it like storing food properly, cross contamination, food allergies, etc. She'd have to do a lot of research before she started even thinking about it.
Environmental health would have to visit her house if she's preparing any form of food in Caffs House to sell to the public and no way is she gonna get a rating, as you say she wouldn't have a clue about food regulations.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe how dense people are being over the prom dress. It’s 100% been done on purpose to make Paige go viral/get views etc. they are desperate for Paige to “make it” and will do anything to get her there. It’s just a ploy
Nah I genuinely just think the whole family is tacky AF and probably think she’s being really unique and creative, when in actual duck she looks like a feathered fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Environmental health would have to visit her house if she's preparing any form of food in Caffs House to sell to the public and no way is she gonna get a rating, as you say she wouldn't have a clue about food regulations.
Let’s face it, Big Becs is far too lazy and greedy to do this as a business or whatever. She only likes doing them because she gets to eat most of it. She wouldn’t make them for anyone else (and thank god).

Reactions: 21
She is but Bison only posts about the morris dancing so I assume it’s all she currently does.
I hate that I know this (thanks Becki) but Paige does other dancing too aside from Morris - think like jazz/hiphop
Don’t think she’s very good though from what we’ve seen 🫣

Reactions: 10
Nah I genuinely just think the whole family is tacky AF and probably think she’s being really unique and creative, when in actual duck she looks like a feathered fuckwit.
I agree, I think if she were going for shock factor and views she would’ve chosen something way more OTT (lights, inflatable bits, etc.) Feathers are popular with certain tacky influencers and The Only Way Is Essex types so she’s probably just trying to imitate that - also compare the other dresses on the company’s page

Reactions: 5
Sorry to do this for you but how do you reckon she sleeps? Like does she lift the gunt to one side? Assume she can't lie on her back because of the chins suffocating her. Assume she snores like a warthog.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hate that I know this (thanks Becki) but Paige does other dancing too aside from Morris - think like jazz/hiphop
Don’t think she’s very good though from what we’ve seen 🫣
Oh right ,I didn't know that because I see more of Beckis content than Paiges.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.