BeckiJones4 #98 Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bravo to whomever does the bison wiki and already has a thorough rundown of the prom debacle added. Working harder than r bec ever will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Paige et al tried to outdo everyone else, thought that she’d be extra in the design and outshine everyone else but it backfired

Reactions: 6
Will Paige earn money off the views for prom night?
I hope so, maybe enough for a hit on Auntie nobhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How many slices of pizza do you think she ended up eating 🤣 chips and wedges plus dough balls what an absloute beast

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Paige’s prom TikTok on her own profile has 72k shares… 72k people taking the piss out of you. Think I’d delete TikTok and make Becki delete it too 😭

Honestly though, Paige, like her aunty, has ZERO fashion sense so I fully believe she will have loved the dress and she probably knew exactly what reaction she was going to get but doesn’t care because she thinks she’s “famous”. I think she’s shown the dressmaker the picture that’s been posted on here and asked for pink feathers added to it as well and that’s what they mean but she designed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.