Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isntitfunny

VIP Member
Sorry, this could potentially be her last fathers day with her dad and she's bought him sweets and a snack jar thing?? Yet will happily spend £200 on takeaways in 2 weeks?! I'm lost for words

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

gigi_93

VIP Member
You couldn’t pay me to eat anything that’s been groped by her dirty great meat grinders

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
IMG_5593.jpeg
Jesus Christ just take WATER with you. Why do you need sugary squash on a walk ?? Sorry but she genuinely is disgustingly pathetic.

amb1505

These photos got me thinking about the lady a few threads ago who said she wears her car like a jacket 😭😭😭😭

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Probably a bit weird but it genuinely pisses me off that she doesn’t get ill or have medical issues from her diet at her size.
I’m a size 8 and I’m currently having a gallbladder flare up, because I dared to eat some tzatziki last night at a Greek restaurant.
Believe me she is 100% riddled with undiagnosed medical conditions due to her weight and the fact she smokes and vapes. She is a coronary waiting to happen.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Nonce klaxon
Evidence
All from 2022 I fink
She admitted on a live not long ago that she didn't realise adults were on TikTok and she thought it was all kids. Makes me wonder what her FYP is like because, as an adult, I get other adults on my FYP not kids........

• Wow
Reactions: 40

omgcupcakesbaby

Why are we wishing what for on ricketts?! He hasn’t done anything apart from be old and ugly 🐶
I agree, Although he was the bubonic plague’s patient zero, he nailed Jesus to the cross and he commandeered the helm of the Titanic to steer it directly into the Iceberg, ending his days with hindenbeck was enough of a punishment that he paid for his sins and he deserves to rest in the underworld without fear of being lynched by an angry mob of pooches.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Paige is 16. I’m sure she’ll look back in 10 years like we all do and be like wtf was I doin. The issue here is the 1929392th centile 31 year old baby who has the social age of about 4 who has never seemed to grow out of being annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 39

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Youm knoum when the kids mention it to you, it’s like they’re saying come watch me” no it fucking isn’t. It really isn’t. I beg this fat clown just leave them pickney alone for one day for god sake

• Haha
  • Heart

tattlysquid

FUCK ME.

You keep telling yourself your one walk a week in making your chins and legs smaller Bec Bec. What a crock of flaming shite.

Also, fire up the tracker lads!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

unapologeticbxtch_

due my period so in a foul mood, it actual fucks me off that she pisses about her mum and dads livingroom learning dance videos at her big fucking age and has the audacity to say she has busy days, i’m 25 years old and have 2 jobs whilst also being at uni full time, fuck off becki x

• Heart

amb1505

Imagine that company reaching out to beck for a collab and her replying saying yeah please I take an 8XL 😭

• Haha

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
What fucking health benefits 😭 you're not doing CrossFit, you're waddling around a forest once in a blue moon 😭

Why is she like this man I can't be fuckin bothered 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
Mad how her dad is 20 years older than her, has a plethora of health issues and still looks in better nick than she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 38