Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tattlysquid

What the hell is she yapping about on the walking video.

shes walks not only for health benefits but for mental health as well. That is health?

Smashing her life goals is walking once a week. Fml.

“She does it for herself as well” - whats does that even mean? As well as what? Who else does she walk for?

like the takeaway count can someone please count how many walks in 6 months? i would but bot sure my 8 week baby bison will allow me that much time .
I hate that I was so curious I had to do this. And if I ever hear “Hi everywuuuuun” I might be sick in my mouth.

But.

We are 169 days into the year.

Bison has eaten roughly 115 takeaways/meals out. She’s done 25 walks, most of which were under 2km, and 13 dance workouts.

You’re welcome, but now I’m going to bleach my eyeballs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He’s at the hospital twice a week and she’s making sure she’s always too busy to take him. One day she’ll regret following her niece about like a paedophile and sitting in the yard all day eating herself into a funeral directors fridge

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Diddikins

VIP Member
I know I bang on about it but I hate those grazing tables. They’re just so unhygienic and all the different types of foods touching 🤮🤮 I really don’t want my strawberries to taste like garlic and herb cheese.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Oh my Christ I’ve gone down a rabbit hole on Caff’s fb. She’s calling out nieces, nephews and grandkids birthdays goodo, paying borderline illiterate tribute to the late Queen, commiserating with Americans on 9/11.

So far, so older woman on Facebook.

Anyhoo got to a post where she’s ranting about bullies and mean comments and up pops big Ian

‘You should just chin them love, you’ll feel much better’

💀

• Haha
Reactions: 53

gimm3more

VIP Member
He’s at the hospital twice a week and she’s making sure she’s always too busy to take him. One day she’ll regret following her niece about like a paedophile and sitting in the yard all day eating herself into a funeral directors fridge
A reminder as well that every Monday she lurks outside Paige’s dance class for hours waiting to pick her up. But won’t drive her TERMINALLY ILL dad to his appointments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Imagine recording a video of yourself, watching it back, seeing yourself looking like this, and thinking “yeah, I’ll post that”
IMG_8058.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

pearlpotatoxo

Chatty Member
A few years ago I was in hospital and the lady in the bed opposite me was 31 stone and a taxi driver, thay took her licence away as she was to fat/unsafe to drive I wonder if this will eventually happen to the Bison.
Imagine your licence being taken away because you’re too fat 😭 people asking why you don’t have a licence think I’d rather lie and say I got done for drink driving 😂

• Haha

tattlysquid

IMG_1768.jpeg
IMG_1767.jpeg

Fuck me she actually loves herself doesn’t she. How can you be that self obsessed when you look that horrendous

• Sick
  • Haha