Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Why are we wishing what for on ricketts?! He hasn’t done anything apart from be old and ugly 🐶
So is crackbun Caff.
---
oh I know you weren’t.
I just had to get my pain out there xxx

My sausage was a lover not a fighter, and he couldn’t forgive ricketts’ war crimes. (I don’t wish harm on any dog no matter how ugly) he did like a good hump to assert his dominance so perhaps he can just pester ricketts with that instead. 😂
So sorry for your loss. Xxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
God I would love to have her low standards. She’s flumping away on 30x speed practically nominating herself for a pride of Britain award because she had a few lower calorie drinks, making excuses for being a chronic underachiever, smug as fuck.

I’m not going to list why I do because who the fuck cares, but like a lot of people on here I have a job, kids, a house, a fitness routine, a relationship etc and in no area would I say i’m smashing it. Im constantly trying to do better.

Her simplistic view on the world-it’s either a strict diet or a free for all, one dance routine makes her an afflete, youm doum youm, buy more tat. Treat youm self. Make everyone’s achievements about her, inserts herself to get the glory but never does the graft.

I think I hate watch her as a cautionary tale because she’s the opposite of everything I want for myself and my kids.
Couldn’t agree more!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2