Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
A few years ago I was in hospital and the lady in the bed opposite me was 31 stone and a taxi driver, thay took her licence away as she was to fat/unsafe to drive I wonder if this will eventually happen to the Bison.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

goldie341

VIP Member
I love how 50% of us think she’s permanently got the shits because of her diet and then the other half think she’s massively constipated

• Haha

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
Ian looks terrified in the bogtrotter video!
poor guy, just leave him alone in peace and make him a cuppa if he wants one, not parade him around on the internet for your own cake induced fetishes.
fucking fat cunt enrages me 😤😤

• Sad

Babybail93

VIP Member
I'm going for the constipated side 😂 There is noway she'd be eating out like she does if she has fatty food induced IBS surely 🫣
I’m on the trots side. I reckon she shits like a fox. Absolutely stinking, black and sticky. Has to give it a courtesy flush half way through because of the sheer volume.

I just know she is one of those dirty cunts that sits too far back on the seat and pebble dashes the back

• Haha
  • Sick

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her stunted emotional growth is absolutely crazy. There is absolutely nothing adult like about her. It’s giving Michael Jackson but at least he could put a shift in

• Haha

GBPackersFan91

Surely a day at sports day requires a rather large packed lunch for them both? Similar to the one she has for her sundays. And the reinforced chair parked right at the front so she gets the best view.

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I mean I wouldn’t be arsed reporting her but she’s deffo a hazard in the scranmobile seeing she doesn’t even fit in the seat, her eyes don’t open all the way from the fat pushing them closed and I have NO idea how she turns to check her blind spot etc

goldie341

VIP Member
I’ve definitely missed this but anyone know what Paigey is doing next now she’s finished school? Just wondering if her ambition is to do a 10 year foundation degree and live at home for life like her inspiring auntie Beck Beck
She’s going to dance college so already way ahead of Auntie Nonce Nonce imo
---
Why is she proud of her niece? Its all very strange. My son had his last exam last week he had nothing like this but then he was in the naughty unit 🙈 i never posted being proud then again my life doesn't involve around likes on social media. I'm just a tattle troll 😈
How many nuggets can he eat though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Ashaleee

VIP Member
Fucking fuming there was only one cheps wasnt she? On the verge on a panic attack of the thought of paige having them and not her. Perfectly healthy relationship with food thoum guys

• Haha

sandytoes

Paige giving all the angles we needed when in charge of the filming 🤣 she's necki's biggest troll

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
The big mess really doesn’t help herself saying she’s soum excited to see Paige in her school uniform
Leave her alone you sack of spuds

• Sick
  • Haha