Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauren119966

Chatty Member
IMG_7026.png

imagine seeing becks stomping around primark buying kiddies clothes with her men’s size 12 dinosaur themed crocs on
What an absolute losssseeerr

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Wrathlonix

Also imagine your obese, great aunt, turning up to your sports day, in the sun, breathing heavy with a vape in hand, stinking up the place. How embarrassing. I hope Leah doesn’t reply to her about what time it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

goldie341

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂 well when you put it like that it sounds crazy 😂😂😂
i’m sorry to hear that your nan passed away and some people on tattle photoshopped her wearing a Rasta hat and smoking a joint yeah i actually am like obviously i'm i'm going to be upset about that innit yeah and hadiqa you know the only thing is yeah is that no one can force me to be your mate or anything yeah and i don't want to be mates wiv you alright

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Neck like a bullfrog 🤢 fucking vile!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha

Elisesya

Chatty Member
“Do it for youm” - becki jones t shirt
IMG_2534.jpeg

Whoever said her eyes look like commas was spot on 💀

• Haha

tattlysquid

I hate that I was so curious I had to do this. And if I ever hear “Hi everywuuuuun” I might be sick in my mouth.

But.

We are 169 days into the year.

Bison has eaten roughly 115 takeaways/meals out. She’s done 25 walks, most of which were under 2km, and 13 dance workouts.

You’re welcome, but now I’m going to bleach my eyeballs.
Hello it’s me again, the lady with stats because Mr is watching the Euros and I’m bored

Bec bec has walked an average of 2.5km per week in 2024 - yes, I did go through and add up all the distances of her walks…

2.5km walked per week, in attempts to balance out her average of 5 takeaways per week - yes, I did also average the total of all this years takeaway trackers to date….

The maths ain’t mathing girlie pop. There ain’t no way in hell a 2.5km walk is balancing out 5 takeaways a week on top of all the other shit she eats 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
"It's got a little nemo on" she makes me want to cast my phone asunder, take my husband & child and find a shack in the Forest of Dean to live out our days as nomads, foraging for berries & sending our cat to hunt for bugs. She makes me want to be Amish
---
"When they're at my house" why are u fucking lying oh my GOD you don't have a house, it's Caths, and ultimately it belongs to a housing association
---
I must be due on or something because every word that comes out of her stupid fat mouth makes me want to clobber her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

whisperchat

VIP Member
She’s openly admitted to being excited to see her 16 year old niece is a school leavers shirt.

Ew brotha eww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

soph30

VIP Member
Why are we wishing what for on ricketts?! He hasn’t done anything apart from be old and ugly 🐶

• Haha
  • Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Is she really trying to pretend all she ate in the day yesterday was a soreen (I fink that’s how you say it 🤔🤔) and 4 Jaffa cakes until she had her tea!!! What time did she wake up, 4pm?! Fucking Pinocchio 🤥

• Haha

whisperchat

VIP Member
View attachment 2999367I wonder if Bison has seen this just eat “deal”
Good lord my boyfriend ordered us this deal on Saturday night when we were absolutely steaming drunk 😩 I can’t look at it now without feeling sick. He didn’t order us a drink or any dip so we were sat eating soggy cold chips and 2 dry burgers each like feral rats… DISGUSTAANG

Last edited:
  • Haha