Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4yogits

VIP Member
“Knowledgeable about the world”

“eeee all these Stabbings are terrible, just be bluddi kind instead”

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Honestly that last videum of her wearing the car through the drive frum should be overlaid with the audio from the last walk

‘ I’m smashing my goals and feel so much healfier and mental healfier and fittah ‘ while Paige is squashed like a fly on the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Babychicken

Hang on. Did I just watch her buy AND WRAP a jar of snacks and 10 packs of sweets for her Dad for Farver's Day? Isn't he diabetic? Hasn't he had investigations for suspected cancer? Doesn't he have worsening vascular dementia? And this fat, selfish side of ham masquerading as a human spends just over £15 on his present. SHE'S JUST SPENT £33 ON CAKE!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
As if this greedy fucker has made a worktop full of food under the pretence that it’s a treat for her dad for Father’s Day but yet again she takes first dibs and serves herself first!!! On the flying saucer of a plate no less! Ian was lingering about in the background while she loaded up her plate. A normal person would feel awkward and bad getting in there first but oh no not her. Cheeky cunt

Reactions: 48

K4040

VIP Member
She’s that knowledgeable she doesn’t know that she’s a woman not a women (even though she’s the size of 2 women)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

_uwu_

Chatty Member
“Mum? Dad? Can we film a Matilda videum of dad eating the Bruce cake for my tektok? It will be soum funny”. Thirty fucking one years of age man.

• Haha

goldie341

VIP Member
Thread title @Diagoras20 💛 kebabums x2 for youm

Quick recapum:

- Fat
- Greasy
- Not special needs just a bit of a cunt
- Pitta titties
- Naan, dead. Rickets, dead. Becki, probably soon to be dead.
- Has a wet room, washes bum with stick

Chinese/chippy debate is off the table

Thankfully still waiting on any more fat dildo pics from @Sertraline Queen

Please continuem

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Down South we call it "pork sticks on cooked yeast" x

I ❤ you so much.

As a dirty foreigner only here to steal men and jobs, I will never not be astounded at the 5001 different ways Brits can argue about sausage sandwiches. Yes my people have the same number of words for ‘drunk’ in our culture but we don’t row about it.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Guyzzzz can I just say I have been hanged drawn and quartered on another thread on here for stating my opinion on something I didn’t agree with.. you’s lot are a breathe of fresh air just hilarious and entertaining. If I was Yaz Harvey I’d call you all ‘my safe place’ ‘my world’ ‘my calm’ but I’m not a twat so just a thank youm will do x

• Haha
  • Heart

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Wow the fucking fat cunt blocked me - it was on the Costco video “you might think I’m off to ibiza but I’m actually off to Costco” all I wrote is that she looks like she rolled out of bed why would we think she’s going to Ibiza

🤣🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣 fucken savage

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
Wasn’t that hot dog she refused to eat German? 😂 the one where she licked the tip and fled to McDonald’s in distress?
She's going to die a virgin if she gets distressed at licking the tip of a sausage. Send me to Tattle jail. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
---
Beckums in New Yorkem
GLBErw9WAAAiOSl.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46