Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mmmmm nice new fred

She shops like she's in a household of about 10, there is only fucking 3 of thum so what is the need for all the multipacks of stuff!!!
Especially when she’s going to Costcum every couple of weeks. There’s only two of us and we only tend to go Costcum once every few months.

Reactions: 10
I don’t get how the fuck they afford all that bulk buying of branded stuff. I get buying in large quantities as I’ve got 5 children but I will step in a pile of rocking horse shit before I buy big packs of ribena and £10 capri suns

Reactions: 29
Especially when she’s going to Costcum every couple of weeks. There’s only two of us and we only tend to go Costcum once every few months.
Exactly, as my dad says if you need something you've run out off just go the fucking shop

Reactions: 17
I agree. She would prove more of a point if she shocked us all by turning her life around. Think smarter Rebecca, it's no skin off our nose if you need a reinforced chair

Reactions: 13
Hang on. Did I just watch her buy AND WRAP a jar of snacks and 10 packs of sweets for her Dad for Farver's Day? Isn't he diabetic? Hasn't he had investigations for suspected cancer? Doesn't he have worsening vascular dementia? And this fat, selfish side of ham masquerading as a human spends just over £15 on his present. SHE'S JUST SPENT £33 ON CAKE!!!!!!!

Reactions: 48
After much praise from the Bisonettes I have bought the M&S plant based kievs. So they better live up to expectation or I’ll set Becki on you all.

Reactions: 16
“Learning me” “women” she’s so illiterate it’s really making me question who they allow to pass Uni degrees

Reactions: 36
Strong independent woman lives at home at 31 ( she doesn’t care tho ) and can’t even go to the fuckimg shop without dragging her mum along

Reactions: 20
Strong independent woman lives at home at 31 ( she doesn’t care tho ) and can’t even go to the fuckimg shop without dragging her mum along
I know someone who is 25. She has lived independently since she was 18. She manages her own budget, food etc. She puts me to shame with her knowledge.

Reactions: 7
Why the fuck does she keep mentioning about going abroad? We all know she isn’t going to as she won’t fit on any plane other than an aircraft carrier.
---
After much praise from the Bisonettes I have bought the M&S plant based kievs. So they better live up to expectation or I’ll set Becki on you all.
I have a big pack of apples that will keep her away so she won’t be coming after me

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.