Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big fat freak
---
Bet she's in the comments blocking everyone who left school before 2023

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Noncey Nancy, drools over kids and any food she fancies

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paige is a proper wool for that top 😂😂😂😂 and Becki is an absolute nonce. Weird arse family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God it’s so so uncomfortable. I can’t work out if she actually is a pedalo or she’s just weird around kids because she’s still a child in her head and hasn’t grown up. Maybe a bit of both? Either way it’s so creepy to watch. An adult with no boundaries around young kids. Becki please leave the kids alone I beg

Reactions: 27
Doesn't want to make big diet changes as she will only be able to stick for 2/3 weeks.

The only alternative is death but you do youm boo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doesn't want to make big diet changes as she will only be able to stick for 2/3 weeks.

The only alternative is death but you do youm boo
Aye well if she's anything like Rickets, she'll only stick to that for 2/3 weeks as well

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You don’t need to go on a strict diet but cutting calories from 3000+ is a start, I eat more now I’ve started at the gym but less calories because I’ve chosen healthier options like lower calorie chocolate bars (curly wurly 98 calories) etc.

She’s doing one workout and a walk every so often but still smashing several takeaways a week, she won’t lose anything

Reactions: 13
That whole workout monologue was sooo cocky and infuriating to listen to the whole way through.
Fairs, you eat yourself to an early grave you humungous obese hairy beast, the problem is you promoting it to others as normal and healthy, the lies about your intake, the noncing of your nieces and nephews, the selfishness and the downright nastiness of you.
you can see exactly how stubborn she is when she does these voiceovers

Reactions: 20
Shes getting dragged in the comments tho ahahha quick before she deletes them all, becki savile comments everywhere, bluddi luv it

Reactions: 10
Why the duck did I decide to watch Big Fat Becky whilst I was eating MY Jaffa cakes???!
Her fkn gunt flapping all over the place in her workout TikTok has made me heave ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
---

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.