Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last minute thread title suggestion
Becki Jones - Moving So Fast The Legs Are Blurring.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping screaming at the filter following her round on the “HIIT” (I FiNk THaTS wHaT it’s CalLed) workout

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God I would love to have her low standards. She’s flumping away on 30x speed practically nominating herself for a pride of Britain award because she had a few lower calorie drinks, making excuses for being a chronic underachiever, smug as duck.

I’m not going to list why I do because who the duck cares, but like a lot of people on here I have a job, kids, a house, a fitness routine, a relationship etc and in no area would I say i’m smashing it. Im constantly trying to do better.

Her simplistic view on the world-it’s either a strict diet or a free for all, one dance routine makes her an afflete, youm doum youm, buy more tat. Treat youm self. Make everyone’s achievements about her, inserts herself to get the glory but never does the graft.

I think I hate watch her as a cautionary tale because she’s the opposite of everything I want for myself and my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do we think she's doing the workouts without any shoes on so she hurts herself and then inevitablely has to stop thum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She gets so defensive when she talks about her diet and swears down she sees results. The fixation on it just shows how she’s well aware she’s lying to herself.

Reactions: 20
How bleeping strange! Why the hell would you go round to your nieces house just to see her leavers shirt? She’s not emigrating to Australia becki you massive bleep. She’s leaving school like every single child does. Ffs my own kids left this year and if my sister had rang me and said she was coming round to see him in his leavers shirt (which he didn’t have btw, he just wore an old one like everyone else) I’d have had her committed. It’s not normal at all. She really is weird!

Reactions: 23
I think the changes she sees are when she’s editing her videos and the filter is on. She thinks that and the angles are really her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Youm knoum when the kids mention it to you, it’s like they’re saying come watch me” no it bleeping isn’t. It really isn’t. I beg this fat clown just leave them pickney alone for one day for god sake
My colleague at work is off to her kids sports day soon, she mentioned it to me. Does that mean I’m invited?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I’m not eating healthy don’t come at me”
Wouldn’t want to you fat bleep, your exercises are about as effective as giving a Nun a dildo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.