Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post just came up on my Instagram 😱
Idk why but it’s shocked me to see a skeleton nestled in between all the fat. Really shows how dangerous it must be for the body 😨
This is what people don’t see! A lot of emphasis is put on the risk of diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol and so it should be however, if you happen to be a very obese person who doesn’t have any of those things (like I was), you need to realise that those aren’t the only things you need to take into account. You need to also consider the pressure on your organs and joints at this size is also a massive health risk.

Reactions: 22
Paige would have had the absolute living tit ripped out of her if she wore that shirt at my old school

Would have been known as Big Bird for the rest of her life

• Haha
Reactions: 37
unfortunately I live in the port and have kids in the family the same age as Paige… there is absolutely no way she isn’t getting ripped for that top😭😭😭 never seen anything like it

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nonce klaxon
Evidence
All from 2022 I fink
She admitted on a live not long ago that she didn't realise adults were on TikTok and she thought it was all kids. Makes me wonder what her FYP is like because, as an adult, I get other adults on my FYP not kids........

• Wow
Reactions: 40
Surely a day at sports day requires a rather large packed lunch for them both? Similar to the one she has for her sundays. And the reinforced chair parked right at the front so she gets the best view.
Ahahaha I came here to say exactly this! “ We are there all afternoon. If youm knowm, youm knowm “
She’ll be at the school gates with her suitcase and giant chair by mid morning.
---
unfortunately I live in the port and have kids in the family the same age as Paige… there is absolutely no way she isn’t getting ripped for that top😭😭😭 never seen anything like it
Have you got any Bison related tea ☕ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get such big fat gypsy vibes from the whole family, like everything is excess, tacky, and cheap. Case in point, that bizarre leavers shirt.

Reactions: 24
Have you got any Bison related tea ☕ ?
Apparently she was a massive massive bully in school which doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Most of the time when she goes to supermarkets she travels out of the port even though we have the same shops here.. it’s as if she doesn’t want to be seen by locals. I’ve never seen her out and about, maybe I’ll go sit at maccies and wait for her🫠

Reactions: 15
I’ve definitely missed this but anyone know what Paigey is doing next now she’s finished school? Just wondering if her ambition is to do a 10 year foundation degree and live at home for life like her inspiring auntie Beck Beck

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is she proud of her niece? Its all very strange. My son had his last exam last week he had nothing like this but then he was in the naughty unit 🙈 i never posted being proud then again my life doesn't involve around likes on social media. I'm just a tattle troll 😈

Reactions: 11
I’ve definitely missed this but anyone know what Paigey is doing next now she’s finished school? Just wondering if her ambition is to do a 10 year foundation degree and live at home for life like her inspiring auntie Beck Beck
She’s going to dance college so already way ahead of Auntie Nonce Nonce imo
---
Why is she proud of her niece? Its all very strange. My son had his last exam last week he had nothing like this but then he was in the naughty unit 🙈 i never posted being proud then again my life doesn't involve around likes on social media. I'm just a tattle troll 😈
How many nuggets can he eat though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This fat fool really dragged her ass out of bed before midday just to go and see my Paiiiiigey in her school uniform for the last time. Get Auntie Nonce on the register ASAP 😒

Reactions: 30
Tbf with her spelling and likely similar IQ to Becks, she’s probably proud of her for just getting through school

Reactions: 11
We had sports day today and it was rowwwwwsting. No way she can sit on a picnic blanket and get up again so I’m praying she brings the army surplus chair and we get candid pics!

Reactions: 15
am I missing something here? what is the yellow big bird feathers abdomination on my paigey's school shirt???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently she was a massive massive bully in school which doesn’t surprise me in the slightest. Most of the time when she goes to supermarkets she travels out of the port even though we have the same shops here.. it’s as if she doesn’t want to be seen by locals. I’ve never seen her out and about, maybe I’ll go sit at maccies and wait for her🫠
We keep hearing the bully thing and it doesn’t surprise me at all. We often see glimpses of Bully Beef behaviour, she isn’t the pure soul the BDL think she is.
Another of our Port bisonettes told us that she avoids her local supermarkets because she hates being approached / talked about etc. Her confidence is totally fake, she can be as smug as she likes with her clap backs and filtered videums but she hates her reality.

Reactions: 18
If she wanted to see her why not go round after school and see her or, I don't know, wait for a photo to be sent to her?! Why did she need to see her in this shirt in person 🥴
---
No one else had birds stuck to their shirt, just Paige 😭

Reactions: 14
If she wanted to see her why not go round after school and see her or, I don't know, wait for a photo to be sent to her?! Why did she need to see her in this shirt in person 🥴
---
No one else had birds stuck to their shirt, just Paige 😭
Because she’s a dribbling nonce with absolutely no boundaries , hope this helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.