Beckijones4 #96 I live at home, I'm 50 stone, I'm made of grease and n on my niece

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we thinking F&Bs or Harvester for tea? Or takeaway? Bison will have to find a way to involve food in the celebration of Paige's last day at school. Because she's done soum well. Finishing school. Just like every other child that goes to school.

Reactions: 26
When are the BDL going to come to their senses and come to terms with the fact she uses filters. In the maccies video she had triple chins and spots but in the dad video she had a thinner face and hardly any spots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Last year my niece left school. I helped make her leavers shirt as a last min favour because it’s not really a ‘fing’ if that makes sense. I cut her name in vinyl to put on the back of the shirt. That was it. Why does Paige’s have feathers and tit? I don’t get it.

Reactions: 6
She 100% stinks ESPECIALLY in her folds and crevices!
When I was pregnant I had a hard time reaching everywhere but I’m not ashamed to say about 4 weeks before I was due to give birth, I developed new deeper crevices, particularly in my bikini line where my legs meet my upper fanny and I wasn’t paying particular attention to washing that new deeper fold.. until I realised while drying off there was a stench and it was from there!! I was mortified.. so imagine the depth of her crevices and the fact she just can’t reach 24.7!!

soz abit TMI but you live and you learn when you gain a tit ton of weight 😆
I am a larger lady (if I can call myself that, with my unladylike manners), any way I've just had a nice relaxing dettol bath and scrubbed myself thoroughly. I cannot bear to think of Bison going into shops etc and inflicting her stinky BO onto the other shoppers.
---
PROUD OF HER FOR WHAT. You’re her aunt, and she went to secondary school…. For god sake this witch gives me high blood pressure

View attachment 3007389
R.I.P Big bird.( I mean the one from Sesame Street, not Auntie nonce)
---
Blinking heck, time for a new fredum.

Reactions: 11
Why the feck is she dressed like a bird. Do they not sign their normal uniform polo shirts anymore 😳

Reactions: 18
Sorry but "Paige Peach 2019 - 2024" just screams narcissist to me

Reactions: 36
Sorry but "Paige Peach 2019 - 2024" just screams narcissist to me
I’ve seen a lot of shirts say the persons name and 2019-2024, I think it’s awful.

Just have class of 2024

Not only is the nonce using her niece for views (AGAIN), she’s also tagged her in the video description to direct people to her page. The age gap between me and my little sister is the exact same as them two, I’m 31 and she’s 15 turning 16, and if I had a “platform” I’d NEVER direct people to her TikTok page. Especially knowing the demographic of followers she has. Absolutely sickening

Why does she always wear that horrible sports bra? It looks so painful. Her skin was red raw where its digging in

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.