Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Whys she speaking so differently here, how does a lisp just dissappear? I know its been discussed before but this one poped up and its so noticeable
Don't because this is one thing I cannot get over! It rattles my brain almost daily

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's a tiktoker called 599.to.damnshesfine who reached 599lbs last December and is now losing weight. She talked about her rock bottom being when the steering wheel of a car she couldn't fit into opened her old c section scar and she was very ill. She said things like having to get a new car and heavy breathing whilst sitting weren't her rock bottom. I wonder what Becki's will be. She can't ignore the adjustments she has to make or the comments from people forever. Even obesity putting her a greater risk of vascular dementia won't do it. Is money really that important?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It really annoys me when she refers to herself as fat. She isn't fat, she is super super morbidly obese. Tubby custard should google morbid.

Reactions: 47
I do think turkey surgery is on the cards shes been walking ect and the attempt to eat healthy it does make sence, funny cos itsmebadmum definitely regrets hers so imagine beck beck when she discovers she can only eat 2 chips before shes full 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s getting gastric surgery she’ll need to be on a LRD first, and we know that ain’t happening. If she was serious about losing weight I think she would’ve tried ozempic etc first. She won’t lose weight, what will she make videos about if she suddenly gets slim? She likes being a greedy bastard.

Reactions: 18
She isnt getting surgery. Shes far too addicted to food to even consider not being able to eat the amount she does, plus you need to actually put the work in and this lazy sow won’t.

Besides surgery isn’t failsafe. So many people can regain the weight because they don’t put the effort in.

Reactions: 28
It really annoys me when she refers to herself as fat. She isn't fat, she is super super morbidly obese. Tubby custard should google morbid.
Or worse, 'plus size girl'

She isnt getting surgery. Shes far too addicted to food to even consider not being able to eat the amount she does, plus you need to actually put the work in and this lazy sow won’t.

Besides surgery isn’t failsafe. So many people can regain the weight because they don’t put the effort in.
And she said recently she doesn't have a problem, she just likes her food so she'd have to back track.

Reactions: 12
If she’s getting gastric surgery she’ll need to be on a LRD first, and we know that ain’t happening. If she was serious about losing weight I think she would’ve tried ozempic etc first. She won’t lose weight, what will she make videos about if she suddenly gets slim? She likes being a greedy bastard.
Even with stuff like ozempic you have to put the work in. I'm on Mounjaro at the moment and I could still smash a share bag of crisps, gun to my head, but I'd just feel so sick after.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.