Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm blocked from her page, I never comment but I liked a comment that said about her pushing the crying videum to the 1:01 mark so guess it was that. I honestly don't know if I want to follow her again. I could set myself freeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another “dance workout” lmfao

I bet the room stinks of quavers after she’s done and crack bun Caff has to run in with the febreze

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly don't think it'll be for gastric surgery. I am certain she believes she is a helfy queen now with her once a week walk and once a week living room shuffle, especially now her legs are finner.

Side note, if she was doing those dance work outs properly she would be burning a crap tonne of calories. The calories she burnt today, I burn in a yoga class that's only 10 minutes longer than what she 'worked out' for.

Reactions: 16
I'm blocked from her page, I never comment but I liked a comment that said about her pushing the crying videum to the 1:01 mark so guess it was that. I honestly don't know if I want to follow her again. I could set myself freeeeee
I'm silent on this thread, pop in now and again to laugh my head off at you lot. BUT, becki wouldn't know who likes the comment unless she left the comment herself 👀

Reactions: 19
Didnt a few tiktok scroungers get invited onto a cruise a while back? Maybe shes been invited onto an all inclusive cruise 🤔 cant see her risking getting onto a plane. But then again she would be in the wild exposed to other tiktokers so maybe not

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.