Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was scoping out the video with fatty sitting on her camping chair and actually found the chair she is using you can see the red stripe with the black and grey either side it’s definitely this one and the description says it’s heavy duty oversized chair and can hold up to 450 lbs which is a whopping 32 stone!!!
I could bet any money she stores snacks in the pockets on the armrest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Was scoping out the video with fatty sitting on her camping chair and actually found the chair she is using you can see the red stripe with the black and grey either side it’s definitely this one and the description says it’s heavy duty oversized chair and can hold up to 450 lbs which is a whopping 32 stone!!!
Ah good. She’s got a couple of stone left before she needs to upsize the chair

• Haha
Reactions: 29
As she uses food for her ‘work’ can she claim it back through taxes? Like I know some content creators get to claim makeup etc as expenses

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder where shes going to need a passport.. epstine island maybe? Not toum sure where other pedlos go? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hold on, what does she need a passport for? I would pay for her flights to see her survive a week in Lanzarote in high summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would pay to see her cope with the flight! She’d probably try and put her camping chair up and sit in that

• Haha
Hold on, what does she need a passport for? I would pay for her flights to see her survive a week in Lanzarote in high summer.
Mate I went to Lanzarote last year during a heatwave due to the calima. It was like 36 degrees and I couldn’t even put makeup on without it sweating straight off. Becki would be fucked.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If she catches a flight ill be suprised, maybe going somewhere by ferry or euro tunnel/ coach i dont see her fitting in a areoplane seat unless shes paying for the seat next to her too..

Reactions: 14
This overgrown toddler isn’t going anywhere abroad 😂 can barely leave the Port without needing emotional support Cath and/or a child with her (Paige or Porka)

• Haha
Passport getting sorted before the 2024 Olympics representing team GB in the Super Sumo wrestling, gwed our Becks 💪

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I've developed diabetes just watching that breakfast video. Greedy, fat twit!!!!

Reactions: 17
She’s probably making sure she has it in time so she can vote. *straight face*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.