Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost nonce oclock and her being in thay attire means were minutes anyway from a cringe worthy dance videum 🤢
"If you're wondering is that Becki Jones standing outside the school gates with a bag of lollipops, you're correct... hi everywun"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Is she going abroad? Must’ve missed that one if she is. Caff, Shirl and my paigeey etc all go abroad together sometimes dont they. Maybe she’s joining them this year. She won’t cope anywhere got though with her build.

Reactions: 13
Everytime I see new pics of her in the wild it shocks me at how huge she is but that chair pic just tops them all. She’s wider than a bleeping heavy duty chair and she’s not concerned at all!!!! If that was me I would literally cry myself to sleep every night I swear

Reactions: 33
I fink she’s gonna go to turkey for sleeve surgery. Lawrence will be her inspoum. She’s probs scranning everyfing in sight before the restriction! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sat in a really fancy hotel bog catching up on this Fred whilst I’m dropping the kids at the pool and I’m going to have to stop cos I keep chuckling at the photoshops, Someone is going to call the police and I can’t tell them I was laughing at a Fred about Beckum, they’ll lock me up indefinitely

• Haha
Surely if she’s going anywhere it’s back to New Yorkum?! Not sure how you’ve all forgotten but it’s her FAVOURITE place in the world because she went there one time for like 3 days almost 10 years agoum!

Whys she speaking so differently here, how does a lisp just dissappear? I know its been discussed before but this one poped up and its so noticeable

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I was just thinking if she’s going abroad it must be for surgery. As for liquid diet it’s only for like 2 weeks, I had to do it before my gall bladder op, miserable I was but you start looking forward to your daily oxo drink 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If shes travelling by plane, I just know there’ll be pics of her in the wild, being stressed and sweaty. Its impossible to avoid crowds at airports especially in the summer.
Shes only got herself to blame for constantly trying to convince us thats shes smaller than she is. You cant have it both ways, Tubby Flustered. You chose to be a chinfluencer.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.