Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cuts off the tips of bananas cause she’s scared of “spider eggs” being in them (don’t think that’s a real thing) yet doesn’t rinse off her fruits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but wtf!
She’s had a busy morning sat on her arse trying to order a fuckin cake. Is she for real!!???

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does the bogbeast wear a long sleeve top under that focus on youm top

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The videum just came up on my feed and I've paused halfway through just to say: if she says "choclit" one more time I will kill myself
---
Why does the bogbeast wear a long sleeve top under that focus on youm top
Focus on youm Bisonette x don't question the queen's fashion choices

LMAO could you imagine. It's probably just so her disgusting ham hock biceps aren't on show for the video
---
That paedophilic choclit drizzle looks like baby Bison's prunes poo

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
If she's going abroad, I hope to God she pays for the full 3 seats in a row. She will need them.
---
How could she not realise she needed to send her old passport back? They send you about 10 txts reminding you to send it!

Reactions: 15
I'm new to this thread gonna read the wiki she keeps popping up on my tiktok I can't believe the amount she eats

Reactions: 11
She’s probably making sure she has it in time so she can vote. *straight face*
Reckon she'll cover the election? Like actually mention it? GRWM to go and watch Cath vote (because I doubt she votes).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Almost nonce oclock and her being in thay attire means were minutes anyway from a cringe worthy dance videum 🤢

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.