Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just be bluddi kind… but the song she chose says haters you can kill yourself. OK.

she’s defo being paid by some fat American to make these vids now, I’d be ashamed to show that milkshake being her size.
When your heart stops go the countess Becbec, Arrowe Park is manic.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just be bluddi kind… but the song she chose says haters you can kill yourself. OK.

she’s defo being paid by some fat American to make these vids now, I’d be ashamed to show that milkshake being her size.
And Maccies is just too near to risk!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol the BDL saying the watch band fits fine and is even a bit loose. I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I clutched my pearls in shock at how hairy her arms are!!! She filters the duck out of that normally because I had to double check her dad wasn’t giving her a hand

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She should be ashamed of herself using that song.

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely desperate for get baked to send her PR as the brownies have stopped. It’s cringeworthy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.