Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Retro80s

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but as they are in a council house and Bison earns a wage of sorts does that make a difference? Like do they have to pay some rent?
The income for the 3 of them would be taken into account for rent and council purposes, yep.

Reactions: 5

soph30

VIP Member
Why does she use frizz spray. Her hairs not frizzy ffs it’s stuck to her head 99.9% of the time
And hydrating spray as well 😆

I’ve said it before but these products must be fairly hard to find in majority white areas like Chester and the Port?! The fact it’s got both frizz and hydrating on suggests it’s for 3c hair and above. It’s very strange, maybe she watched a tutorial that included them or something. Think she wants her hair to be curly 😆

EllyMay

VIP Member
Excuse my ignorance but as they are in a council house and Bison earns a wage of sorts does that make a difference? Like do they have to pay some rent?

RachRN86

VIP Member
In the videos about her hair, she said she loves it about 9/10 times on each one. This girl has worse vocabulary than a 5 year old.

If Parker needs someone to take him the toilet- needs reporting as i bet it’s not like that in school.

Becki reminds me of someone who would have reborn dolls.

Finally, that video about how she stands. It’s like a child doing their first tiktok!!!

That fanily enable her- she acts like a ditzy blonde… 😒
Playing devil's advocate here...my daughter can wee fine everywhere but my mum's house because she's scared of the shower curtain so we have to go in with her haha maaaaaaybe, it's a stretch, but maybe something like that is going on? But I doubt it

soph30

VIP Member
I actually think super long hair emphasised how big she is, especially because it was just flat and one length with no styling
Yeah I’m a larger lady and to be honest long fluffy hair just adds more ‘volume’ to the overall picture 🍔

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Her videos are just so boring. I was thinking during her maccies one, why did she need to take a bite out of her burger there and then while she's filming. Finish filming then go and eat? But the whole video is pointless in general. 1 min of becki saying shes been busy, had her hair done, been to b&m and done the school run and now shovelling a maccies in her pie hole. We know she's had her hair done, she's already posted it, we know she's been to B&M, she's already posted it, so the whole premise of the video was that she's done the school run and now having a maccies. It's barely even worthy of an insta story never mind a tiktok. Who actually cares?!
Doing her best to get the cash in.

restingbtcface

VIP Member
I keep having Tenerife groups on my news feed, look who’s commenting. Porschaaa and parkaaas mum. And this Kelly woods looks just like Shirley. So she she another sibling?
IMG_8032.jpeg
IMG_8033.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

_uwu_

Chatty Member
I'm making an assumption based on their username, but I think @_uwu_ is gen Z toum
Just missed mil so I’m a gen z and the user is a piss take soum now I can’t change it 😂 can confirm I do not make hot choclit and make-up videos like our Kofta queen