Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I’m going to see Take That in a couple of weeks and the thought of having to endure Olly Murs who is supporting, is giving me the rage. I’m not even a Take That fan, I’m taking my sister for her birthday 😭
I got offered free tickets last week and I turned them down because I just couldn’t bear it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BunnyBoo0102

VIP Member
Oh god I recently bought the croissant pjs now I need to burn them 🤣🤣🤣

Also no one can convince me otherwise all the people asking for a shoutout on live are 100% trolling her 🤣 it’s constant in every live ffs

Instaluva18

Was just sitting here after watching her latest videums thinking how much fake tan she would need to go through to cover herself! Her nose in that video where she's doing a weekend catch up looks really bad shes got a proper pig nose! Personally wouldn't be comfortable at that angle.

Prancing around in her Crocadile Dundee motif last night....such confidence she does have! 🙄🙄

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
How has she got to 31 and never tried a blackberry 🤯

I’ve changed my tactic on TT, the BDL are too fick to notice.
I shall be venturing to the dump that is Ellesmere Port next week, I’ll be on the look out for the bison in the wild 😬
I’ll see if I can get crackbun Caf and Shirl too. I swear I know her mum from somewhere you know!
---

OMG I saw your name and thought Poggy was back! 🤣🤣🤣 she hated me 🙈
Oh my god are you really going there? If you do not return its been a pleasure reading your comments. I will saying a daily prayer for you to ensure you safely return to us. Xxxx

• Haha
So amusing when she mentions the possibility of her one day going back into nursery work as if that’s an option when there’s 91 threads online about you being a dirty sweaty nonce
And even a cursory glance at her social media reveals her total disregard for safeguarding

Reactions: 6

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?
I like Fanola, you can get a salon size twin pack for £20.

Chloe123456

VIP Member
So she got vip tickets free & free bar ? Wow. Tiktok really pays for ppl to be obese
---
Sneaky bison not declaring #AD or #gifted etc bet she didn't even really like them, she’s the type to be jealous of them cos they were/are prettier than her lol
Vav also got vip ..no ad or gifted posted 🙄🙄

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
The younger generation that are obsessed with telling millennials to stop acting like millennials & to act more like GenZ 🤣🤣
STOP TRYING TO TAKE MY ANKLE SOCKS AND SKINNY JEANS AND SIDE PART AWAY FROM ME

Sincerely,
An elder millennial
[/QUOTE]
Get rid.
Stop holding on love, you’ll make it work

• Haha