Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
So I’m in Manchester off to see Nicki and big bek is seeing girls allowed I’m on a mission to find her
I don’t think ur gonna see Nicki after seeing her posts 😭
---
She came on very late on one of her dates in Usa or canada… i saw a video of someone saying it was 11pm and still not on stage. So maybes she is still gonna make it but late. Good luck.
She’s always late and we have proper curfews here lmao show ain’t happening
That CoOp live place is cursed!

• Sad
Reactions: 3

under the ivy

VIP Member
I use Kerastase but I’ve ran out so going to treat myself on payday next week! Using Tresemme at the moment and it’s decent!

Ktb

VIP Member
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?
Look at the Matrix brand.

Lolah23

"Tribute to Sarah... soum soum sad but it was soum lovely hearing her voice again" girl shut the fuck up, she's not your dead mum, you can hear her voice on YouTube if you're that cut up about it
---
"danced my feet off" mind you she's barely moving
does anyone know who she went with? (haven't caught up properly) x

Genuinely repulsed by her eye fucking the camera.

How does make up make her look even more like a chavvy teenage boy though 😢
Gross isn’t it 🤮🤮
---
I’m relatively new to this thread, did she ever say why she cut her hair off? Surely having it longer and wearing it it down disguises some of the moon face.
Fuck knows, but it looked grim when it was long and she dyed it black 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
I don’t think ur gonna see Nicki after seeing her posts 😭
---

She’s always late and we have proper curfews here lmao show ain’t happening
That CoOp live place is cursed!
She didn’t get arrested? So will be fine she for fined. Hasn’t been detained

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
So so bad, I was a young teenager then and remember thinking OMG. Nigel Lythgoe it was. Absolutely cracking television at the time, apart from that though 🤣 I just remember all these famous people being so so skinny, even some of the old Friends episodes I watch. Monica and Rachel are so thin, they basically must not have eaten in real life.
---

What an absolute banger of a song. I remember as soon as I heard it, I knew the girls would beat the boys to Number 1. A Louis Walsh masterclass also 🤣🤣
Who were the boy band they beat to number 1?

soph30

VIP Member
Has she deleted this Cath roast video? Just caught up from yesterday and I can’t see a video where she talks about a roast 🐔

• Wow