Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
I’m going with her favourite donna kebab (or two) with chep and a garlic wheel. And a bottle of water, for healf
I never guess right but this is what I’m guessing too. She’ll guzzle down half the water in the video acting like she’s so dehydrated from her cocktails last night

• Haha
Reactions: 4

soph30

VIP Member
No it’s not stuff like that for my hair type. It wouldn’t make a difference
You need a proper shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser, oil etc. Them sprays I think are just for thick caucasian hair. I’ve never seen anyone with my hair type use em anyway x
Ah thank you! Sorry to sound ignorant but it’s tricky when you don’t have a certain hair type to know all the ins and outs as I don’t really stroke or care for anyone’s hair apart from mine which is type 1 😆 💚

• Heart
The first recipe I googled for slow cooker chicken casserole used baby Chantenay carrots that weren't top and tailed so fair's fair I guess but she didn't cut up anything else either, including the potatoes so they could cook through

HaventAClue

VIP Member
i mean would she not look at how well (using the term loosely as I refuse to give her a positive comment) her hair looks after a good scrub with a decent shampoo and conditioner. She has the money to be investing in good hair care rather than her cantu spray she got on Clubcard offer for £2. I go through phases of looking after my hair and the difference in an expensive shampoo to a generic Pantene or whatever is crazy. Im using colour wow shampoo and conditioner at the minute, sets me out over £40 for both but honestly it’s so worth it. Anyone any recommendations for good shampoo/conditioner that isn’t as expensive?