BeckiJones4 #91 BeckiJones4koftas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if the Port had raccoons

Reactions: 10
sorry if it's been discussed before but how does she still have teeth?!
between the amount of sugar she consumes & the smoking, surely she must have teeth & gum problems?

Reactions: 13
True (although she definitely exaggerates not knowing basic facts for rage bait). It just felt a bit dystopian scrolling through videos of a genocide and then seeing this selfish prick go and get another take away because she doesn’t like what her mum is cooking.

Reactions: 12
sorry if it's been discussed before but how does she still have teeth?!
between the amount of sugar she consumes & the smoking, surely she must have teeth & gum problems?
She is missing teeth yes- some back ones and she's recently talked about an issue with another one

Reactions: 7
Lots of people (some probably on here) would love to see their Mum every day & eat a roast dinner cooked by her. Your parents won't be around forever Becki, just remember that...

Reactions: 34
I’ve not even watched the vids yet and I already know she will say she’s having a kebab “because I’ve not had one in ages”
Who the fuck eats a kebab in their bedroom
She’s so disrespectful to her mum, it’s disgusting

Reactions: 16
She has a kebab like every fuckin week n all

Reactions: 13
Can you imagine Becki though
“Soum soum sad about Isralem anyway heres my home and bargain haul”

Reactions: 23
Was just sitting here after watching her latest videums thinking how much fake tan she would need to go through to cover herself! Her nose in that video where she's doing a weekend catch up looks really bad shes got a proper pig nose! Personally wouldn't be comfortable at that angle.

Prancing around in her Crocadile Dundee motif last night....such confidence she does have!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.