BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved it when 31 year old Rebecca jones let us know she’s old enough to not cut her grapes vertically. I was getting worried

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I had a look at the ingredients for the ‘grill house chicken kebab meat’ she used from Iceland…

View attachment 2881448
Saw it says ‘mechanically separated chicken meat’ which is that pink slime “meat’ where they use processed chicken waste parts.

Yet bisons orgasming over it saying it’s going to be a game changer…
I’ve never been so grateful to be a veggie

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bec bec at it again!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know that when rickets is finally allowed to pass she will give it the fake crying and how she has to be strong for everyone else, and carry in all the takeaways for a week as they are too sad to cook.

disclaimer, I fully believe she may be sad and the family will also. When my pet dies I will be devastated but I think she will milk it dry…then make hot chocolate with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I don't understand how this girl has got to her 30s and doesn't know how to poach an egg?! And has to use something to help her which she can't even use. She uses a glass that's too tall then swaps to a different glass that's basically the same and has the same problem with the egg 🤔
I felt like she did that for comments, surely she can’t be that thick at her age. It was so obvious what was going to happen.. she should have just got a cup. I swear she thinks acting thick and simple is cute. It’s not.

Reactions: 5
Just told my fella about Becki applying for a TV show and that I hope it's naked attraction. He said 'she won't fit in the tube, like a baby getting an X ray'. I imagine it to look something like this -

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Now she’s discovered that frozen kebab meat I reckon she will be having it all the time even if we don’t see it on vids. Her new binge food.
---
Anyone else think she’s on some form of slimming world attempt? The jelly sweets, whole meal pittas, yoghurt and strawberries for a snack all seem very suspicious for our bec bec
Yes I thought this. I don’t think she’s following it properly but using some of their ideas because nobody in the world is trying to make haribo sweets unless sw is involved. Poached egg on toast breakfast one morning, day after just a fruit bag.. she’s back on her cycle where she’s trying but it only ever seems to last 2 weeks then she binges more than ever for months.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Just told my fella about Becki applying for a TV show and that I hope it's naked attraction. He said 'she won't fit in the tube, like a baby getting an X ray'. I imagine it to look something like this -
😂😂😂🤣😂😂😂 that’s the first thing I thought of!!
How the duck would they get her into the tube thingy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.