BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t trust anyone's food reviews if they think microwaved doner meat tastes AMAZIN

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a look at the ingredients for the ‘grill house chicken kebab meat’ she used from Iceland…

View attachment 2881448
Saw it says ‘mechanically separated chicken meat’ which is that pink slime “meat’ where they use processed chicken waste parts.

Yet bisons orgasming over it saying it’s going to be a game changer…
My dog gets fed better than that and she only eats dog food.

Reactions: 4
I feel so sorry for Ricketts and when he passes soon she’s going to milk it and talk about how sad she is and how amazyn he was. duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg all her comments literally everyone calls him Ricketts I literally forgot that wasn’t his name

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't really know much about dogs as I don't care for them as a species but surely when they stop eating it's time to have them put down? To speak practically, keeping him alive is going to cost them more than just putting him down. The pet insurance for a dog who witnessed the extinction of dinosaurs must be extortionate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't actually believe they've taken him to the vets. They said he is fine yet he wees in the house. My dog is my everything but I wouldn't want him to suffer for one minute.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I don't really know much about dogs as I don't care for them as a species but surely when they stop eating it's time to have them put down? To speak practically, keeping him alive is going to cost them more than just putting him down. The pet insurance for a dog who witnessed the extinction of dinosaurs must be extortionate.
Yeh if they’re exhibiting the behaviours Becki says, pissing in the house, not eating it’s time to let them go. Actually disgusting she’s keeping that little duck alive

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't actually believe they've taken him to the vets. They said he is fine yet he wees in the house. My dog is my everything but I wouldn't want him to suffer for one minute.
There really is no excuse for them not taking him. They are bang on the benefits so they would get it for free at the PDSA.

I agree with you, they’ve not taken him anywhere. It’s so cruel

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It might be a quiz show, imagine her on The Wheel, & she got picked. The hydraulic lift would struggle and she’d get stuck halfway up with just her head poking out the top 😭
It was a gameshow she applied for .. My friend is a TV producer, I can't say too much about it though 🤪... But she did send me some behind the scene footage of our becks

(Jokes, don't come for me Reddit)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Frowback to her being a bleep to Crackbun Caff At her big age

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.