BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else thinks she definitely knew she was going to be on TV? I know two people who were on the radio and they were told in advance that they were going to be on.

Reactions: 14
Thank you to a Reddit Bisonette who posted the Angry Maccies video I requested ❤

She was TAMPING wasn’t she 😂

Reactions: 5
Where is she?

Do we need to chant noum noum noum three times into a mirror for her to appear

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just remembered she’s supposed to have her manky tooth took out but hasn’t mentioned it since? Wonder if they’ve told her she can’t eat much so told them she doesn’t want it out 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is it just me or does anyone else think her enablers like to start arguments for no apparent reason.

Reactions: 20
Yes I thought this. I don’t think she’s following it properly but using some of their ideas because nobody in the world is trying to make haribo sweets unless sw is involved. Poached egg on toast breakfast one morning, day after just a fruit bag.. she’s back on her cycle where she’s trying but it only ever seems to last 2 weeks then she binges more than ever for months.
Maybe Caff's on slimming world and that's where she's getting her random ideas from?!

Reactions: 11
As long as she has her family to enable her ridiculous behaviour, she'll never grow up or change. She'll be the 40 year old Virgin still living with her mummy. With that bastard ugly wallpaper in her bedroom no doubt.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The amount of furniture and tat in that room would annoy me so much. “Nice and clean” you’ve got half of IKEA in there Becki for duck sake pull them units out and get all the dust

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.