BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why the duck is she at 7:30pm posting yesterdays breakfast after posting todays breakfast and her tea bleeping content creator my ass she couldn’t create a thing

Reactions: 20
Those “sweets” are giving me PTSD from when my mum religiously followed slimming world 😭😭
I made them once and they were gross. Just like the time I made the white sauce for lasagne from blended cottage cheese.
God Bless Slimming World 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
That poor dog.
Not eating, can’t walk and howls out of sadness all the time. The poor thing already has to live with becki is that not enough?! needs putting out its misery.
I think it’s really cruel watching him struggle 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone else think she’s on some form of slimming world attempt? The jelly sweets, whole meal pittas, yoghurt and strawberries for a snack all seem very suspicious for our bec bec

Reactions: 36
I think it’s the opposite, she must get really bunged up because she never eats any fibre. She’s probably got piles from pushing out huge rock hard logs, and from sitting down 90% of the time.

There’s no way she’s reaching round the back to wipe properly when she’s out and has to use a non bidgit loo. Our VB Queen definitely reaches under & wipes from back to front ✌🫡
just had to explain to mr anon why im pissing myself at this whilst eating dinner 😂… don’t judge me … I work in healthcare. Nothing can break me 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else think she’s on some form of slimming world attempt? The jelly sweets, whole meal pittas, yoghurt and strawberries for a snack all seem very suspicious for our bec bec
Not a chance

Reactions: 11
It’s nice to see all the little changes are adding up for the guntback of Norte dame. ✨ wholemeal pitta✨ With her arseholes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a fat lazy slob she is. Leaving all the washing up for her mum. Imagine the piles of dishes in the sink while she sits there picking food out her teeth, farting and laughing at the tv sounding like a man. Just shows she’s such a child. I wish I could leave all the washing up for someone else to do while I sit there doing nothing. Shes an absolutely grotesque person.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Quoting myself to add - obviously she’ll never stick to it, but I could imagine her thinking that if she’s followed a SW recipe she can binge in the garlic bed because it’s ‘helfy’ similar to the 10 minute walk = 10000 extra calories a day🤣

Reactions: 6
No way in hell is she doing slimming world. Those frozen hole’s must be at least 15 sins

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is the dog not eating now?? If so that’s the surest sign it’s time

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.